Who hapes Conor worse out of Masvidal, Gaethje, Khabib or Pacquiao?

TouchButtDork

Kevin James with the hands
@purple
Reaction score
I'd be calling out Paul Felder too looking at that murderers row

<GSPWoah>

Gaethje gets tkoed before being called a can. Khabib doesn’t “hape”!) him he grinds him for 4 rounds before submission. Masvidal rips his head off and pac does the same.

New form of english here..?

Give Gaethe the payday....and Conor the wrestler.....

Honestly I think Conor beats Mas and Gaethe. I dont think he ever beats Kabib

Gaethje gets tkoed before being called a can. Khabib doesn’t “hape”!) him he grinds him for 4 rounds before submission. Masvidal rips his head off and pac does the same.
I do feel Gaethje has the most chance to lose as he used to love getting tagged, but on his recent KO spree he has improved the defense a bit

I don't think he ever beats Khabib

But I would not count him out of fights with Gaethje or Mas.

All hype aside, Conor hits fucking hard and he is super dangerous in the first couple of rounds, he has the ability to catch anyone and put even the toughest/most durable guys out.

I do feel Gaethje has the most chance to lose as he used to love getting tagged, but on his recent KO spree he has improved the defense a bit
Those fights lasts like 3 minutes combined, like the Conor cowboy fight it doesn’t really tell us anything. I think both land big punches but Conor’s superior chin gives him the win imo.

All of them beat Conor.

Would love to see him fight Masvidal tho. The build up would be pretty funny.

And Masvidal would probably beat him up worse than he did Diaz in the BMF fight.

jorge and gatche can get a clean KO with conors face down ass up twitching and all

well obviously pacquiao as conor has 0 chance against him. I would heavily favor conor to beat gaethje and would be split 50/50 on a masvidal fight. Khabib is a beast but honestly with the right preparation he might be able to pull it off.

All of them beat Conor.

Masvidal would beat him up worse than he did Diaz in his last fight.
Its my favorite matchup out of the 4 as well

Obviously Pacman.

Conor actually has a chance to KO Masvidal and Gaethje and Khabib in an MMA fight.

Conor would absolutely get his face broken by Pac in a boxing match. That shit ain't going 10 rounds like he did with Floyd. Pac hits much harder. Conor needs to stay in his proper sport.

All of them beat Conor.

And Masvidal would probably beat him up worse than he did Diaz in the BMF fight.

Good old fashioned street beating like the good ole days back in the hood...

Back