Who handled their loss better?

Till. He was respectful even to Woodley's mother. I was really impressed how Till handled it. I'm not too much interested in anyone being "humbled". However, some fighters are delusional after defeat. I liked how Till presented himself. He fought hard.

As long as no one handles it like Tiki vs Lawler, I think it'll be fine.

Brazilian fighters know how to handle losses the best with phrases like I didn't like have a great camp, I was jet lagged , I hurt my foot 3 days before weigh in, they changed their style from what I thought they be fighting like.

They both handled it well, why the need to compare?
He was fiending for some Conor chat. The taste of those nuts is waning now that the McDuck has been gone so long.

Watch how Serena treated Osaka after yesterday's match.

Till. He wasn’t trying to make sound bites, you could tell this loss hurt him but he’s right that he can bounce back.

Conor just tried to sound humble and quotable after he couldn’t back up the brass talk. He said prior he’d challenge for the LW belt with a win against Diaz and then drop to defend the 145 belt but when he tapped, wouldn’t budge until he got his rematch. Till I’m sure will fight the next WW that’ll get him back to a title bout (or fight at MW if need be).

Cruz when he lost to Cody is the gold standard

Yes, all fighters who lost should sound like a elitist douche, explaining why they lost instead of a simple "he was the better man"

giphy.gif

Back