Who handled their loss better?

BadJuju

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor when he lost to Nate at UFC 196 or Till when he lost against Woodley at UFC 228?

They both handled it well, why the need to compare?

Till but Conor could have handled it worse don't really see what the point of this thread is.

Cruz when he lost to Cody is the gold standard

They both handled it fine.

Conor when he lost to Nate at UFC 196 or Till when he lost against Woodley at UFC 228?
Till because he made no excuses where Conor has with his whole “inefficient with my energy” schtick

Both handed it well, Conor acknowledged that cardio played the factor , Till however seemed to just mention that he dropped his hand and got caught which in all fairness was just a culmination of getting dominated by Woodley

Just leaving this here as a reference..

8P8SeLe2JSCiI.gif

Is this where we pretend Conor handled it well despite throwing out a bunch of excuses?
He dealt with it well on the night of, ever since then it's been excuses and lies.

They both did well and gave an example on how to handle it

Neither handled their losses very well at all. WTF?

MMA is about entertainment. Handling a loss well means getting super emotional. Ronda is the poster child for how to handle a loss best to entertain the fans. She brought in the real popcorn and kept us laughing for years with her pillow video and Ellen appearance. It's a lot harder to make fun of fighters who are level-headed and in acceptance after a loss. I watch this sport to see people get KTFO and crash and burn.

Conor
"I'll not shy away from it, I'll asses it and I'll be back" - couple of months later comes back and beats the same guy who beat him.
What was even more impressive is that towards the second round things started looking like the first fight, but this time Conor didn't panic, took the beating and beat Nate in the 4th round.

Darren Till impressed me with his TDD which is something I didn't expect from him and Tyron Woodley impressed me with his footwork (I even created a thread for it) and with continued trips to Mayweather gym I anticipate Tyron will dominate for quite some time to come.

3rd loss vs 1st loss in MMA, if anything Till handled it nicely for an undefeated fighter.

Actually Till- quick to the point , gave t-wood his props as champ and " innocently " mentioned he was a bit too relaxed but didn't lay on it. Conor did well but mentioned " the bigger man " and was rather "wordy " about his use of energy (or using too much of it early)....but in fairness- was just answering questions but , again, lingered on a few points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back