Who had the better career- Don Frye vs Ken Shamrock

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
hey sherdoggers,

just wondering who you guys think had the better career out of the two of these two warriors...

both had their fair share of battles, and their fair share of cans.

both performed when they had to and tanked when they were not meant to.

sure Frye beat Shamrock in a rather dicey decision which at least should have ended in a draw, if not a win for Shamrock.

just wondering which of these two you guys think had the better career?

if you ask me- Shamrock.

hey sherdoggers,

just wondering who you guys think had the better career out of the two of these two warriors...

both had their fair share of battles, and their fair share of cans.

both performed when they had to and tanked when they were not meant to.

sure Frye beat Shamrock in a rather dicey decision which at least should have ended in a draw, if not a win for Shamrock.

just wondering which of these two you guys think had the better career?

if you ask me- Shamrock.

Shamrock, but he should have retired way b4 he did. He should have stayed away when he stopped in 1996. Should have never returned in 2000 imo.

Again both are legends of the sport, but I'll say Shamrock.

ken shamrock

Shamrock, no matter how you look at it.He was around before Frye and beat a who's who in the infant days of MMA. They both stayed relevant until pretty much the same time.

That's not a knock at Frye at all, cause he's the fucking man.

Frye was a 2 time UFC tourney champion. Ken was a former Pancrase king. Idk, but my bias leans toward Don. Still like Shamrock though, he got me into the UFC & MMA as a fan.

Gotta loves these guys

They were fighting because they loved it when the money small time.

Frye was a 2 time UFC tourney champion. Ken was a former Pancrase king. Idk, but my bias leans toward Don. Still like Shamrock though, he got me into the UFC & MMA as a fan.

me too !! shammy got my attention with his fight win don.

ended up being my fav fight for a while which lead to me asking which was the better of the two!!

there was a vid on youtube with this fight in highlights with lynyrd skynyrd simple man playing in the background titled 'an american battle', i cant find it now.

Both are pioneers. I think Don Frye should be in the UFC hall of fame. Both went to pro wrestling for the money during the dark ages, which you can't really fault them for. Seems like Don managed his money a little better.

Ken Shamrock, better resume and better fighter in his prime.

Frye had the better career after MMA that's for dang sure.

Don Frye. Shamrock became a total farce after his first or second loss to Tito. Many people will only remember his hilarious rants and anger fits that scared nobody in his later UFC an PRIDE days. Even when Shamrock won in the early UFC days it was never exciting, while Frye was ALWAYS entertaining and many of his UFC an PRIDE fights were classics! Don Frye all the way, and he should be in UFC HOF!

Shamrock because he was able to keep his career going so long after he was washed up and kept managing to get good fights again and again.

Back