Who Got/Gets Hit More Jones Or Mayweather?

Why are you all discussing this fight with a delusional Floyd nuthugger?

Floyd wouldn't have signed for this fight so any discussion is moot.

Floyd fans have more belief in his capabilities than he does himself, that much is obvious.

No doubt. I'm sure that if he could beat a prime Roy, Floyd would have already moved up to mw and fought Pavlick ages ago, or Martinez now.

What does Pacquiao have to do with this thread?

just using another big name. Paul williams calls out everybody. People act like Floyd is the only one not jumping on these fights when there are plenty of this stuff going down. Just used pac to prove my point

just using another big name. Paul williams calls out everybody. People act like Floyd is the only one not jumping on these fights when there are plenty of this stuff going down. Just used pac to prove my point

No, you used Pacquiao to drag his name through the mud. Why not address why Mayweather pretends Paul Williams doesn't exist without bringing up a natural super featherweight?

No, you used Pacquiao to drag his name through the mud. Why not address why Mayweather pretends Paul Williams doesn't exist without bringing up a natural super featherweight?

call it what you like, the fact remains that floyd isnt the only guy to be so called ducking people. Paul has called out pac too. that is all my point was to the guy bashing floyd for so called ducking pwill.

Back