Who got better Grappling Royce vs Royler?

lhx58

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who got better Grappling Royce vs Royler?

Royler has won multiple Mundial championships, Royce has won none.

Royle, not even close. Rickson, Relson, Royler, were the top dogs amongst helio's boys. Roylker produced a powerhouse with Royler in Humaita. Royce is known for his UFC fights and Rorion is known because of his marketing. Rorion was never family champion or even was considerd one of the top gracies nevermind Helio's best son.

Royce I believe had better mma BJJ but Royler was way better in pure grappling

Pound for pound it is Royler clearly. Overall Royce is probably better considering how Royce looked in his last fight on the ground against Sakuraba compared to Royler.

Royler, no question.

Next to Roger, he has the most competition accomplishments in the Gracie family when it comes to pure grappling. Consider this: Before the Eddie Bravo triangle, no one could even score one point on him in three ADCC championship runs.

In the gi at the Mundials, Royler beat future legends like Leo Vieira, Draculino, Vitor Shaolin.

I would also argue Royler is the best and most techical teacher in the Gracie family. Look at his students: Saulo, Megaton Dias, Cleber Luciano, Leticia Ribeiro. So many became great instructors and champions too.

In, Royer. Rolled with both. Royce "kept it playful, laugh at me, joked"

Royler, "wham bam, thank you" NEXT:icon_lol:

Back