Who gets the WW title shot.

Who do you want to take the next shot at Robbie Lawler?

• Total voters
Maia/Brown winner should be in the mix too. Condit and Macdonald shouldn't until one more win though.

Wonderboy all the way, he is on a tear, Woodley barely bear Kelvin when Kelvin was barely able to fight

I don't want to see a guy like Woodley win the belt

Maia or Nick Diaz. Fact: Wonderboy has a whopping 1 top ten win at WW.

mac-lawler.0.0.jpg

With win over Rafa.

Wonderboy - not because he deserves it but because I want to see it!

Should've been Condit defending against wonderboy....

Woodley was absolutely dominated by Rory. Does beating Kim and Gastelum really warrant a title shot?

I voted for Thompson, but wouldn't be mad at all if Condit got the rematch. Maia would be an interesting fight, but I don't even think it's a realistic injury substitution.

I find it funny that so many folks here thought Carlos won, and hence deserved an immediate rematch, but everyone forgets that the moment someone puts a whooping on everyone's favorite villian, Hendricks. Short term memory loss is a scary thing.

Condit fan and thought he did enough to beat Lawler but Wonderboy should get it IMO.

Stopping Big Rigg like that in woth main event pressure is huge.

Also a good stylistic match up for Robbie.

I find it funny that so many folks here thought Carlos won, and hence deserved an immediate rematch, but everyone forgets that the moment someone puts a whooping on everyone's favorite villian, Hendricks. Short term memory loss is a scary thing.

Heads were not between legs during that one.

Condit or maia and simply because of bias :D

I'm a fan of Woodley vs Maia for the next shot.

Rory vs Hector and Condit vs Wonderboy

Thompson or Condit. I realize Condit just fought for the title, but i thought he won that fight so i'd be ok with a rematch. If not him, then put Thompson in there. He obviously worked on his takedown defense and looked like a killer last weekend.

Back