Who gets the first laugh?

Goatbib

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones or Adesanya

I bet they are both dying to see the other get knocked out stiff or lose brutally in any fashion.

Jones or Adesanya

I bet they are both dying to see the other get knocked out stiff or lose brutally in any fashion.

I’d rather see them fight and get the opportunity to be the first to crush the other. It’s the Warriors way. Fuck watching from the sidelines just let em bang!

I’d rather see them fight and get the opportunity to be the first to crush the other. It’s the Warriors way. Fuck watching from the sidelines just let em bang!

Yeah it would be an amazing fight but good things like that don't happen in real life. Maybe I have become pessimistic after Khabib vs Ferg never happened.

<PlusJuan>

LOL at the indirect, passive, bitchy attitude you'd need to have as a fighter for wanting someone else to beat your rival.

I'd rather see them fight too 100% it's a Shane job is being a dick bag and running around claiming he's going to HW which we all know he isn't.

I'd rather see them fight too 100% it's a Shane job is being a dick bag and running around claiming he's going to HW which we all know he isn't.
I’m actually hoping all these recent posts from him freaking out about the p4p rankings and Khabibs legacy talk might push him to make the HW run he’s been talking up for years, or bare minimum take on Izzy for the LHW belt after Izzy dispatches of Jan.

Back