Who gets ASMR? Your triggers? Describe the feeling?

Whispering in ASMR clips makes me cringe really hard. Maybe I'm just over-sensitive to the sound.

Just about anytime someone plays acoustic guitar, sings to me one on one. And the couple of times I've had a woman dance for me. (non sexual)

it feels like static from a balloon like when you used to rub balloons pn your head as a kid. usually on the top and back of the skull like a Chuck liddell mohawk.

I don't understand this at all. I sort of wish I did.

I used to get this peculiar feeling of bliss when grandpops tortured me as a child. I can almost recreate the feeling if I contemplate it.

is it weird that i think the simpsons is one? lol, like the older seasons. idky. but i can put an episode on, i settle down then get that feeling, and within a couple of minutes im sleeping. been using simpsons awhile now to put me to sleep

"ASMR" is Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. But I prefer Attention Induced Observant Euphoria; a better, more descriptive term for this phenomenon.

It seems most people don't have it/get it, or at least they don't know that they do.

What it is (how I would describe it), is a vaguely hypnotic, blissful sensation that some people occasionally get when someone else is doing something for you, or to you (non-sexual), showing you how to do something, explaining or describing what they're doing and all involving a soothing voice, sounds, and demeanor.

It's not a "brain orgasm" (it's not sexual at all)
It's not "head tingles" (chicks describe everything as 'tingly')

Who gets or has "ASMR"?
How would you describe what it is?
How would you describe the feeling?
What are your strongest triggers?

Holyfuckingshit!... I'm just learning this right now?

I thought I was a just a sick freak all these years.

***EDIT: In other words, these Youtube 'ASMR' videos don't do it for me. It only happens in real life situations for me***

These Youtube videos out there that try to induce ASMR are a weak substitute at best.

Mostly they those videos are a bit weird and induce other, unintended things.

[YT]g3Zg-Nmspks[/YT]
You sick perv.

Too ashamed to share. But my hot dentist is a trigger for one.

***EDIT: In other words, these Youtube 'ASMR' videos don't do it for me. It only happens in real life situations for me***

These Youtube videos out there that try to induce ASMR are a weak substitute at best.

Mostly they those videos are a bit weird and induce other, unintended things.

[YT]g3Zg-Nmspks[/YT]
Same here. I felt this a lot as a kid and never knew what to call it until I heard of ASMR but unfortunately none of the ASMR videos have been able to do it for me. I experiences it as a weird tingly sensation in the back of my head triggered usually by soft voices. I'd say about 70% of the time it would be triggered by a female voice. Don't feel it as often now though.

Same here. I felt this a lot as a kid and never knew what to call it until I heard of ASMR but unfortunately none of the ASMR videos have been able to do it for me. I experiences it as a weird tingly sensation in the back of my head triggered usually by soft voices. I'd say about 70% of the time it would be triggered by a female voice. Don't feel it as often now though.
I don't know about you bro but I had to click out of a haircut roleplay video just now cuz I was ASMR'ing the hell out of it in just half a minute. That was too damn weird.

I don't know about you bro but I had to click out of a video just now cuz I was ASMR'ing the hell out of it in just half a minute. That was too damn weird.
Which one?

Youtube asmr haircut and pick the top 4. Any of them did it for me. I need help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back