Who gained more fans? Cruz after embarrassing Dillashaw or Bisping after knocking Rockhold out

Bisping. Cruz is amazing but I really don't think anyone knows who he is...

I don't think Cruz won any fans with that snoozer.

This^^. I hate Cruz fights, especially five rounders. It's kind of cool to watch him not get hit for a round or so, but then it just gets old. La, la , la, UD in 5, yaaay.

Pretending Cruz embarrassed Dilli I'd say that Michael B's banter afterwards was frikkin amazing.

Cruz already had his fans as well as haters. Bisping gained some fans knocking the smug off of Luke's mug.

??? Dillashaw did pretty good against Cruz, a decent amount of people feel he should have won that fight
These types of ppl
article-1138886-034876BE000005DC-905_233x434.jpg

(and yes, i specifically looked for a non stevie wonder pic)

White people?
they do seem to cheer for their favorite fight, if their favorite fighter also happens to have the same pigment as them.
they do get butt hurt easily.

they do seem to cheer for their favorite fight, if their favorite fighter also happens to have the same pigment as them.
they do get butt hurt easily.

Mexicans are pretty hardcore too.

Funny story, I was at a UFC fight night in San Antonio and this Brazilian guy started walking out (may have been Mutante), and as soon as this hispanic couple near me saw that he was brown they jumped up with their Mexican flag and went ape shit. As soon as they realized he was Brazilian they nervously looked around to see if anyone saw them. It was priceless.

Cruz outpointed TJ, not embarrassed him.

When Dillashaw beat the air up more than Holly Holm does.

This. He looked lost in that fight. Cruz controlled the entire fight, had the ring generalship and picked his shots.

Bisping. Dillashaw didn't get embarrassed, and even if he had, the answer would still be Bisping. Action and knockouts capture the attention and admiration of the average fan more than 'technical brilliance' does, so KO'ing some unlikeable fucker in four minutes will understandly gain you more acclaim and fans than some five round snoozefest will.

well considering bisping stopped his opponent and cruz can't finish a sandwich

LOL @ Dom embarrassing TJ. They were basically dead even.

When Dillashaw beat the air up more than Holly Holm does.

And yet still landed nearly just as much as Cruz.... All I hear is how much air Dillashaw hit these same people never mention how many times he hit Cruz cause that doesn't fit the narrative.

the premise of this thread is more embarrassing than anything that happened in the Cruz/Dillashaw fight.

Back