Who gained more fans? Cruz after embarrassing Dillashaw or Bisping after knocking Rockhold out

I was always a fan of Bisping and Cruz but it seems like the MMA community has grown to like these two guys more after they both won the titles.
He never embarrassed Dillashaw lol wtf?

Bisping seemed to get a lot more respect from fans after he won the belt even if they still weren't fans, people also came out of the woodwork as 'I've always been a Bisping fan'. It was kind of like when Henderson knocked out Bisping that was the first time I realized how many people actually hated Bisping, how things can change.

I'd go with Bisping. But if those same people have been paying attention since then. They likely want him to receive a beating.

When Dillashaw beat the air up more than Holly Holm does.

so never. gotcha.

Bisping wins this imaginary competition of yours I think. Might be more because of the hate that Rockhold attracts.

Also Bisping.

Cruz has always had a rabid fan base I don't think it increased after his fight vs TJ.

Ps war Bisping and War Cruz!!

No, its a "chess game" you fucking pleb.

LOL the chess game comparison is completely off (aside from the make a single error and it could all be over and the move and react process)

A dance is what it is and what combat has always been. Modern warfare is closer to chess.

When Dillashaw beat the air up more than Holly Holm does.

Dillashaw landed almsot exactly the same number of strikes Cruz did. So while this could lead us to criticize Dillashaw's efficiency, it should also lead us to criticize Cruz' offensive output. No one got embarrassed in that fight. In fact, both fighters looked very good.

LOL the chess game comparison is completely off (aside from the make a single error and it could all be over and the move and react process)

A dance is what it is and what combat has always been. Modern warfare is closer to chess.

The dance analogy fits Cruz nicely, in that there are lots of flowery movements, no one gets badly hurt, and when the time is up judges decide who had the prettier routine.

It would have to be Bisping, since there was no controversy over his win.

The dance analogy fits Cruz nicely, in that there are lots of flowery movements, no one gets badly hurt, and when the time is up judges decide who had the prettier routine.

You should watch some dances mate

If you think it is all about pretty routines.... Fighting and dancing has been linked since the dawn of time.

I use to despise Bisping...a lot. He's grown on me over the years. His KO of Rocksalt was a thing a beauty. 2nd only to Hendo's KO of Bisping. I'm not his biggest fan but his trash talk and in his opponents through the years have made me slightly a fan. Always liked Cruz tho.

Cruz didn't embarrass Dilly lol

I thought that tj won the fight seems like alot of other people did as well by the responses you got. Bisping earned my respect when he came back from the flying knee against Silva to win controversial or not one of the most inspirational fights I've seen. Watching him knock out rockhold was just hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back