Who gained more fans? Cruz after embarrassing Dillashaw or Bisping after knocking Rockhold out

Why would they need fans? Don't they have central air conditioning???

Both fighters did a lot to be admired on their respective fight nights.

I'd say Cruz achieved the greater feat, all things considered.

It's tough to say though. Bisping vs rockhold seemed like it got a more affectionate reaction so I'll go with Bisping. I was so happy for him, it was like I knew him in real life haha. Cruz gained insane amounts of respect from me though, coming back from such injuries. They've both gained a lot of fans, that's for sure.

I'm changing my answer actually. I think Cruz gains more real fans. Bisping gains more fairweather fans. They're both awesome though : D

I think bisping finally winning a title brought him more fans and probably won some old ones over as well.

i do think cruz handily beat tj, but there wasn't much to it outside of the drama between faber and tj. I doubt cruz got any more fans off of it.

Bisping has had no shortage of fans, and lots haters since day one. He has headlined more PPV than any fighter in UFC history. Cruz isn't even a name compared with Michael Bisping. Cruz, compared with Bisping?." You are not even a human fucking being!"

I was always a fan of Bisping and Cruz but it seems like the MMA community has grown to like these two guys more after they both won the titles.
Embarrassing? Could've went either way.

TJ and Cruz had a controversial decision. Personally I scored it for Cruz but it was highly subjective.

No reason to think it couldn't go the other way in a rematch, clearly quite evenly matched.

Split decision where even the media was completely split = "embarrassed"

a5h8R5o.png

When Dillashaw beat the air up more than Holly Holm does.

You mean when they fought and 3 strikes separated their strike totals in some of the closest rounds of any fight in history? Embarrassed is what you should be for saying either one of them got embarrassed that night.

Cruz embarrassed Dillashaw ?
Did I miss a rematch or something ?

I can understand that Cruz beating Dillashaw might be seen as a little embarrassing by some. Because since TUF finale Dillashaw became a top notch striker, beating the guy near the top of many rankings.

Having said that Bisping vs Rockhold has an entirely different context. Rockhold is a polarizing guy, some hate him and some love him. Rockhold's haters certainly were eager to jump on Bisping's bandwagon. Plus, Bisping got support from a lot of people, including myself, for sticking to the game long enough and finally capturing the belt. You know everyone loves the Cinderella story lol.

How is cruz running away from dillashaw embarassing for dillashaw?

I was always a fan of Bisping and Cruz but it seems like the MMA community has grown to like these two guys more after they both won the titles.

I have been fans of both for a while. I've been a fan of Cruz since the video emerged where he took on the kung fu guy in his gym. I don't think Cruz beat Dillashaw though, Diallashaw was the boss in that fight.

Cruz embarrassed himself by admitting to TJ privately that he lost the fight, then denying it in public.

Bisping completely besmirching Rockhold in the post fighter presser almost made a fan.

Back