Who fought like Prime Fedor?

What? The point completely missed your head. If Fedor fought MWs at Heavyweight, and we already established Fedor could probably cut to MW if he made some serious changes in his training/dieting, then there is no advantage for anyone. He's fighting on an even playing field.
If if if. He never did any of that shit so it's all worthless.

alert the moderator..another waste land thread..got nothing to do with UFC

Igor Vovchanchyn
BJ Penn
Aleksander Emelianenko

Werdum beat both of them. He's definitely number 2 HW of all of time ;)

He deserve more respect, but to be honest Werdum beat both of them when they performed like shit, Fedor because was in decline from a while and Cain... i've no idea why Cain, but it was one of the worse Cain we ever seen lol

Werdum is one of the most skilled talented HW ever, but if you watch his record aside almost every big name he got you can put a * because some shit

Same vs Nog, lost to him when was good then got his name in his record when was way past his prime

Thing is i can think at least 5 names, probably closer to 10, of HWs that if in theyr prime/perform well should be favourite over him

ps: to be fair also him had moments were he performed way under his potential, but in 2 cases (Stipe and JDS) i think he will have likely lost anyway

In his prime he wasnt just a Brawler he had more technique and was a beast..

tumblr_mc65ynEoZi1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Funny how he throws this same recklessly off balance punch against Rogers

213ghgk.jpg

Yet it's only in his later years when he started looking bad that he "lost his technique and became a brawler". No, he had been over committing for years.

Fedor was always reckless. Just because it worked doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake. The miracle is that his style didn't get him finished far sooner, not that he suddenly degraded so badly. He could've lost at any time in his career with the way he chose to fight.

He deserve more respect, but to be honest Werdum beat both of them when they performed like shit, Fedor because was in decline from a while and Cain... i've no idea why Cain, but it was one of the worse Cain we ever seen lol

Werdum is one of the most skilled talented HW ever, but if you watch his record aside almost every big name he got you can put a * because some shit

Same vs Nog, lost to him when was good then got his name in his record when was way past his prime

Thing is i can think at least 5 names, probably closer to 10, of HWs that if in theyr prime/perform well should be favourite over him

ps: to be fair also him had moments were he performed way under his potential, but in 2 cases (Stipe and JDS) i think he will have likely lost anyway

I agree with fedor being past it, I will give you that one, but the Cain win is definitely legit.

Honestly I think he beats Stipe in the rematch. Hope they make that the next fight. JDS rematch would also be a good match up right now.

Nobody at HW.

There are few in other weight classes who are comparable.

Back