Who else wants to see Moraga vs. Uyenoyama?

aross

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
JohnMoraga_Headshot.png
DarrenUyenoyama_Headshot.png

Two exiting flyweights that finish most of their fights. Moraga would be a favorite in my mind, but still, I think the UFC needs to continue to fill out this division. Making this fight would establish another contender along with the McCall/Benavidez winner.

I'd like to see Uyenoyama vs. Formiga, two great grapplers.

I think I've only seen one fight from each of them and I consider myself quite a keen MMA fan. So as good as they probably are they definitely need more exposure before getting a title shot.

I dont necessarily want to see the fight but the fight does make sense, both are 2-0 in the UFC. The rumor is Moraga will face the winner of Johnson/Dodson for the belt but I dont kno how the UFC is gonna promote that considering Moraga has fought his last 2 fights on the facebook undercard? They both need exposure

I'd like to see Uyenoyama vs. Formiga, two great grapplers.

Word !

Moraga would most likely defend the takedown and win the fight on the feet. Uyenoyama vs. Formiga would probably be more exciting.

Mighty Mouse vs Dodson

Moraga vs Uyenoyama #1 contender fight

Moraga is a beast glad he is finally getting coverage. I would like to see him get another fight for a shot at the title maybe McCall? I do see him gettng the belt when he gets the shot either rematch against dodsen which there first fight was BS or against MM who I see as the tougher fight

It would be a great #1 contender fight. Darren looked great against Phil Harris but it would be interesting to see if he could get Moraga down.

Moraga is a beast glad he is finally getting coverage. I would like to see him get another fight for a shot at the title maybe McCall? I do see him gettng the belt when he gets the shot either rematch against dodsen which there first fight was BS or against MM who I see as the tougher fight
Or even Moraga vs Benavidez/McCall winner for the next title shot.

Moraga is a beast. I was shocked when he knocked out Gomez like that.

Back