Who else wants to see Edson Barboza vs Rafael dos Anjos?

Could be a good fight, but RDA has the power to hurt Barboza early.

Give Ferguson a title shot. Let Khabib fight Baroza.

RDA is all about pressure. And since that is the blueprint to beat Edson, im sure that's his plan. RDA won't beat Edson if it turns into a tactical striking match.

If they go 100% yeah. I'm thinking this easily turns into one of those respectful sparring matches where both guys kind of just coast.

Doesn't mean much if you can't come back.

A good chin for me is what Ferguson has. Can get hurt but come back.

Those fighters who are done after they get hurt doesn't have a good chin.
A good chin is what keeps you from getting put out and your ability to eat a good shot. What you're talking about is recovery. Ferguson, Edgar, Alvarez those are guys with great recovery.

A good chin is what keeps you from getting put out and your ability to eat a good shot. What you're talking about is recovery. Ferguson, Edgar, Alvarez those are guys with great recovery.

A chin without recover isn't good. Those fighters who turn into a zombie after they get hurt are only taking shots that they shouldn't. I don't think it's impressive either.

Barboza actually has some fine recover but he can't shots well and that's why he gets hurt all the time. He was able to come back though.

That means they have a chin problem, dude.

A chin without recover isn't good. Those fighters who turn into a zombie after they get hurt are only taking shots that they shouldn't. I don't think it's impressive either.

Barboza actually has some fine recover but he can't shots well and that's why he gets hurt all the time. He was able to come back though.

That means they have a chin problem, dude.
Semantics really, but fair enough.

It's the right time for this fight. RDA probably KO's him though.

The funny thing is that when Eddie rocked Dos Anjos, it was while he was trying to close the distance, Eddie threw a beutiful combo while backing up-

Barboza is better tthan Eddie at that.
Nope, Barboza has terrible striking and a piss chin, all he has is his distance game and kicks. Gilbert rocked him a few times with basic combos from the inside, he could have won that fight but kept his distance and didn't engage. RDA destroys him.

Nice fight. Both fighters has a chin problem.
RDA has a chin problem? The guy was still standing after getting absolutely blasted by Alvarez, and walked off after the stoppage. I'd say he has a damn good chin.

Yup good fight to make next, makes sense

How sick of a matchup would this be? Makes absolutely perfect sense right now in my opinion.
diego-wtf-juggo.gif

I dont think Khabib should just walk into a title shot after 2 years out. especially not after El Cucuy has been kicking ass!

Would love to see Barboza chop down Khabib, but he would probably get smothered.

it can be good for Brazil FN card main event, Barboza wanted 5 round fight

Barboza VS Khabib/Ferguson/RDA
All of them are fights to make guys.. fucking fireworks!

OwfcmX0.gif

RDA is all about pressure. And since that is the blueprint to beat Edson, im sure that's his plan. RDA won't beat Edson if it turns into a tactical striking match.
This is how I believe it would go down.

Back