Who else wants to see Cormier vs Phil Davis?

genki sugoi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think Jones would destroy Cormier if it's his first fight a LHW. If he can get passed Phil Davis who has great wrestling is young and athletic then he should fight Jones. Anyone else agree?

what the hell...? why? we already saw what evans did to davis. i can only imagine how much worse the beating cormier would put on him would be.

i agree with you that cormier will get smoked by jon jones. cormier should have to fight maybe gustaffson for a title shot first.

Corm would school Phil every which way. No thanks.

Davis couldn't even handle rashad's wrestling, and Cormier is like rashad in beast mode.

Cormier is a worse stylistic matchup for Davis than Evans was.

So other than Evan's who might go down to MW who has the best wrestling in lhw that could possibly hang with Cormier? I'm guessing all of you think he should get Jones immediately then.

I think Jones would destroy Cormier if it's his first fight a LHW. If he can get passed Phil Davis who has great wrestling is young and athletic then he should fight Jones. Anyone else agree?

Much rather see Cormier vs Evans for Cormier's first fight at 205!

I doubt that Cormier and Evans would ever fight each other. They wrestled together in university are and good friends. But if they did ... and Cormier had no trouble with the weight cut that would be a great 2 round fight because there is no way that one would go the distance. Somebody would be knocked out.

Cormier vs. Machida would be a supremely entertaining matchup. But one of those guys are probably going to get the next title shot after Chael, so it's almost certainly not happening.

I doubt that Cormier and Evans would ever fight each other. They wrestled together in university are and good friends. But if they did ... and Cormier had no trouble with the weight cut that would be a great 2 round fight because there is no way that one would go the distance. Somebody would be knocked out.

Didn't Evans go to Michigan State and Cormier go to Oklahoma State?

I'd love to see Cormier vs Rashad or Phil Davis.

Almost as much as i'd love to kill the person who created these fucking rollover post-it ads on the side.

Back