Who Else is So Excited For BJ Penn Training in New Mexico?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what Greg Jackson and BJ Penn can do together. I think his return in January is going to be great.

sadly I think he's been in California doing his own thing the last few weeks or month.

excited? no. curious? yes. he looked horrific in his last fight and he really hasn't looked decent in 5 years. makes me curious if he has anything left.

sadly I think he's been in California doing his own thing the last few weeks or month.

He's been cross training at the MMA Lab, RVCA Gym, and finishing out the last 2 weeks at JW.

He's been cross training at the MMA Lab, RVCA Gym, and finishing out the last 2 weeks at JW.
is that it? well that's good. I was worried he left for the RVCA gym to do his own thing again...

I have little faith in BJ Penn winning a fight these days...or even making it to one.

Interested? Yes. Excited? no.

I think this move was about 3 to 4 years to late.

BJ has no business fighting Yair.

Sean Shelby + UFC seem annoyed with BJ for pulling out consistently as many times as he has.

I would have been excited about 5 or 6 years ago. it's too late for BJ now sadly

How can a guy that can do all of this......

pennhughes1_medium.gif
Jon_Fitch__vs._B.J._Penn_3.gif
qDpII2s.gif
tumblr_m17kgfw4mt1qfrkf9o1_250.gif
5.gif

Also, end up doing this?????
HotAgreeableAmurratsnake.gif

So NO, I'll never get "excited" about seeing BJ in the Octagon again.

How can a guy that can do all of this......

pennhughes1_medium.gif
Jon_Fitch__vs._B.J._Penn_3.gif
qDpII2s.gif
tumblr_m17kgfw4mt1qfrkf9o1_250.gif
5.gif

Also, end up doing this?????
HotAgreeableAmurratsnake.gif

So NO, I'll never get "excited" about seeing BJ in the Octagon again.

Edgar was having a field day, win or lose we better not see tip toes BJ. I want BJ to score the KO and sprint out of the octagon like old times

I am very hopeful that Penn gives us a glimpse of his former self (as my longtime av depicts) or has really taken his training to a proper new level...but I will believe it when I see it.

Lost respect for the guy after his spat w that fitness guru and how that was handled

Then he beat the shit out of a friend in Maui.

Dudes a shitty person

If you had a time machine to go back 5+ years, I'd be excited for it.

I don't like like to see legends past their prime. Many times it's sad but if he wants to do it, then I'll watch. I hope he harnesses a bit of the old magic one last time.

Back