Who else is seeing Brunson exposing Holland?

I think Brunson’s experience with Adesanya improved him for just the kind of fighter Holland is, and Holland’s TDD isn’t as good as Adesanya’s

The UFC need to make that fight, both have beef and it just makes sense ranking wise. I think Brunson would win if that fight happened but I would be rooting for Big Mouth. I see it being a fairly similar fight to Holland vs Santos but I do believe Holland has a chance.

The UFC need to make that fight, both have beef and it just makes sense ranking wise. I think Brunson would win if that fight happened but I would be rooting for Big Mouth. I see it being a fairly similar fight to Holland vs Santos but I do believe Holland has a chance.

They did make the fight. It's happening in March. {<redford}

They did make the fight. It's happening in March. {<redford}
200.gif

I do but i will not be surprised if Holland Passes the test

Reactions: Ruv
I always root for the brunson but Holland makes me a bit nervous. Brunson is not someone known to be super durable, and I could see holland catching him.

Reactions: Ruv
The fight is already Scheduled on March 20th as a Main Event

Brunson's been exposing 3 rising guys in his last 3 fights, so could add Kevin Holland to that list.

If he wins though, Brunson needs to get a top guy next. Honestly, he deserves like a Paulo Costa next if he wins this fight. They keep giving him killers on the rise, but he shuts them down.

Should be a really good fight, I have Holland by finish in the 3rd after losing the first 2 rounds on the scorecards.

Brunson has looked amazing since moving camps a couple fights back but he's still up there in age and has multiple KO losses, his wrestling should get him the first round or two but I think Holland is too durable and crafty and finds a late finish.

Brunson surprised the shit out of me last fight against Edmen. This will be a good test for Kevin..

Brunson is an underdog. Jump on that shit.

I wouldn't bet on this fight unless the odds went to 3-1 in either direction, then I'd take the underdog. Currently it's under 2-1. Brunson could handle it easily, or get KTFO'd. I'm not confident either way.

Taking a round off Thiago Silva in his first UFC fight is pretty damn impressive. And that was a dozen fights ago / 3 years ago - he's been busy.

The fact he's a betting favorite is telling. No, I wouldn't bet big against Holland.

I don't think Holland has shown enough to be exposed. Any good guy beating him wouldn't be that surprising. Jacare made a mistake of uncharacteristically talking back to him, left himself open for that KO. He was in a good position before doing that. And Jacare is his best win.

You never know what you're getting with Brunson. Anytime he goes on run as soon as he faces a top guy he gets embarrassed. If Holland pressures him he might fold quickly. Does Brunson have a single top 10 win?
AbsoluteNearBunny-size_restricted.gif

686daaf2bd1c8c4b08ba63194a2c81f5.gif

GratefulEquatorialAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

You never know what you're getting with Brunson. Anytime he goes on run as soon as he faces a top guy he gets embarrassed. If Holland pressures him he might fold quickly. Does Brunson have a single top 10 win?
AbsoluteNearBunny-size_restricted.gif

686daaf2bd1c8c4b08ba63194a2c81f5.gif

GratefulEquatorialAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

Edmen was ranked #9 when Brunson beat him as was Uriah Hall.

EDIT - Heinisch was ranked #10 too.

Back