Who else is picking Gonzaga over Jordan?

PSX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Personally, I think theres a good chance Napao will beat Jordan. He's looked great ever since returning to the UFC at UFC 142 with his only loss being to Browne by TKO in a controversial manner.

i don't know who to pick on this one... i just think it is not going to the decision :D

JoseAldoKillaBe
50vcash? All-in for some bets?

I'm rooting for Gonzaga with my vcash.

JoseAldoKillaBe
50vcash? All-in for some bets?

I'm rooting for Gonzaga with my vcash.

yea, went all-in on ufc 166, mostly parlays, now dropping some welfare too...
should be fun, hope i get something back.

I'm passing on this event. I have a bad feeling on it. Most of my preferred fighter is underdog, so going parlay on them is kind of crazy. GL to you though.

Every time I think Gonzaga is going to win, he gets crushed.

I've learned to just sit back and enjoy the hellacious ass-whippings with which this man always involves himself one way or another.

Manbearpig won't pull it off tomorrow.

Are people forgetting that Gonzaga is riding a mustache into this fight?

I don't see Gonzaga doing well in this fight.

He's just too slow and Jordan is the right type of fighter to make him pay for that like the other quicker and more athletic guys Gonzaga has fought have.

I see Gonzaga getting TKOed probably in round 1.

im with you jordan is riding high after smashing berry but dont ko him now a days gg by sub

I got Gonzaga by sub... although I think people are forgetting Jordan isn't exactly packing an iron chin himself. Both guys have ko power... I think Gabe catches Shawn and follows him down for a submission.

Sure, GG could get caught but if he fights smart he should be ok... and the chances of Gabe fighting smart are just over 50% so I'll take it.

I had the weigh-ins on when a female friend of mine arrived tonight she was terrified by how yellow his teeth were. This is a pick'em fight if I ever saw one. In a sense I don't know who will win and I don't know know if its gonna be brutal or unbearable to watch.

I don't have any confidence in the chin of Gonzaga. I could easily be wrong. As far as experience and technical skills I see Gonzaga far and above Jordan, and yet...there's still that lingering doubt. Here's to my mid-to-late 2000's nostalgia for the UFC. I'm picking Gonzaga.

Every time I think Gonzaga is going to win, he gets crushed.

I've learned to just sit back and enjoy the hellacious ass-whippings with which this man always involves himself one way or another.

I do that with Machida :D

Gonzaga has this, unless he gets stabbed by a stir stick in the eye prior to the opening bell.

Back