Who else is getting drunk and hanging out with the internet tonight?

Are you fucking kidding me? Women are insane!!! I was in a relationship with this angel girl and she cheated on me, she ends up saying - she did not know what she was doing. I mean how fucking brainless no common sense human being do you have to make an excuse like that to justifie your actions? Or I was with this bitch, hot broad but a dumb bimbo in the same time she gets drunk and acts all bad so I send her home and what does she do? - she makes a scene in front of a crowded street that she is pregnant from me. My brother is 9 years older then me and he had a birthday and I was invited and I thought which girl to take with me, I wanted to have a good looking smart, educated girl with me so I chose the best option I had. In the middle of my brothers bd he whispers in my ear - Brother, you got one psycho bitch with you tonight. Reason for her psycho attitude was my brothers remark when we were kissing in front of his friends - "if you continue like that il have to give you the key from my hotel room". Then this chick goes all nutz saying my brother knows me well and she is just a slut to me and bla bla bla and starts crying in front of every one. I did shag her that night but fuck she was a nut job that night.

women; can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them.

I guess this New Years is Xbox Live and Sherdog...I ain't even sad.

220px-Stimpy.jpg

Tony hawk 4 spent so much time on that the soundtrack was maybe the bets of any game i have ever played too

i think i skipped 4 because i played the hell out of 3 (unlocking all the secret characters and such; darth maul is still my favorite with that one move he did where he threw the board then held it with the force). then i got thug 1 and 2. i even got project 8 :redface: after that, i said "no mas."

I had sex this morning, I might have some again tonight. I dont know, I dont really feel like it right now.

tony hawk was such a boss game. it was awesome up to about thug 2, but even then it had already started to go downhill. i was always partial to:

Fuck that...THPS 3 was AMAZING. It was my first game on PS2. I remember going home from hanging out with my friends to play that shit by myself in the basement of my house...fucking amazing.

Some kid I know from college keeps talking it up on Facebook as a place to get away from the tourists.

Don't imagine it would be your type of bar..he's a Broadway actor and shit so I imagine it will just be lame as fuck.

I just wanted to see if it had the rep I assume it has.

most of the time it probably isn't.
tonight though, any bar within a couple mile radius of times square is going to be packed with tourists.

Fuck that...THPS 3 was AMAZING. It was my first game on PS2. I remember going home from hanging out with my friends to play that shit by myself in the basement of my house...fucking amazing.

i remember playing as the bum, the cop (officer dick i believe his name was), wolverine, she devil, the neversoft logo eyeball; it was a blast. getting over a million points was always awesome.

I'm hoping in a few years Japan will produce some awesome sex robots.
That would solve alot of problems.

i'm thinking something along the lines of xizor's cyborg/android from shadows of the empire. just reading about her gave me a chubby.

i think i skipped 4 because i played the hell out of 3 (unlocking all the secret characters and such; darth maul is still my favorite with that one move he did where he threw the board then held it with the force). then i got thug 1 and 2. i even got project 8 :redface: after that, i said "no mas."

Ya they where all pretty awesome. You ever play Skate thats pretty fun to tho I suck ass at it

A whole fridge full of beer, now its time to grab some food and watch a movie.

women; can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them.

I got some crazy ass stories, im siriously considering moving on to hookers or atleast find my self a good one that I can use ocassionaly because it comes out cheaper then having a real relationship + a bonus: absence of mind fucks.

The last girl I had was the most normal of them all and she was still ....well she was really good with me but when you mix her GF's inbetween and booze she was a fucking monster from hell. Once almost had to deal with two bouncers and a group of drunk brits because of her. She sneaked me in to a private party with brits and later on cussed like a sailor at these bouncers. I was ready for a fight but I would be out numbered and socer kicked to death. and additional to that when we got home she climbed on top of me all wasted and wanted sex and when I told her to sleep(dont like having sex with a drunk girl) she started weaping and screaming that I dont love her want her like her etc etc. Man I have some crazy stories to tell about women.

A whole fridge full of beer, now its time to grab some food and watch a movie.

Ughhh, I am drinking this beast ice I got a 6 pack of tall cans of. I am on my last one. I have a feeling my wife is going to be pissed I am so drunk when she gets home. lol...oh well.

Quick question, I have actually been searching pof profiles without actually joining basically since I started getting drunk. Is that weird and are there more girls who just have their profiles more carefully privacied on the site? I know I invented the word privacied.

additional to that when we got home she climbed on top of me all wasted and wanted sex and when I told her to sleep(dont like having sex with a drunk girl) she started weaping and screaming that I dont love her want her like her etc etc. Man I have some crazy stories to tell about women.

So you are gay?

Ya they where all pretty awesome. You ever play Skate thats pretty fun to tho I suck ass at it

hell yeah. skate is f'n bad ass. i played the first, second, and third ones. it's very different from tony hawk, so it takes a while to get used to, but once you figure it out, there's no going back.

I got some crazy ass stories, im siriously considering moving on to hookers or atleast find my self a good one that I can use ocassionaly because it comes out cheaper then having a real relationship + a bonus: absence of mind fucks.

The last girl I had was the most normal of them all and she was still ....well she was really good with me but when you mix her GF's inbetween and booze she was a fucking monster from hell. Once almost had to deal with two bouncers and a group of drunk brits because of her. She sneaked me in to a private party with brits and later on cussed like a sailor at these bouncers. I was ready for a fight but I would be out numbered and socer kicked to death. and additional to that when we got home she climbed on top of me all wasted and wanted sex and when I told her to sleep(dont like having sex with a drunk girl) she started weaping and screaming that I dont love her want her like her etc etc. Man I have some crazy stories to tell about women.

and that was the most normal? :icon_surp

I dont know how to post songs I'm a noob everytime I try I fuck it up
the distillers - seneca falls is and example tho

thps 3 was so boss though.

Back