Who else is getting drunk and hanging out with the internet tonight?

Is that a joke? CBS sports, Its a channel I discovered I had specifically to watch the dream/ glory event... Glory is kickboxing.

cbs sports? I only have an antenna, I don't think I get anything fancy like that.

Got cheap tickets to a good bar/club. Shall be fun!

I've never drank on my own and just sat on the internet or just at home. If I'm getting wasted, I'm out with friends or doing something. Might come online after at like 5 in the morning though.

I'm going to a friends new house. He just gave up a sweet bachelor pad downtown to move in with his girlfriend and her 3 kids in the suburbs. Sigh. Oh well, maybe his girlfriend will have cute friends.

Ughhh, girlfriend and 3 kids? I have kids but I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that has kids from someone else...unless I was 30+.

Fuck her dude...get drunk and lets celebrate on sherdog.

Thanks, I have actually been listening to a lot of what I would describe as neo soul recently. Kid koala 12 bit blues, bobby womakc bravest man in the universe, blue and exile's new album, so I actually liked the song too. It fit in pretty well with my current interests.

ps I am sorry if I hijacked this thread into the mayberry realationship thread I was trying to avoid.

Yea thats pretty solid advice. We just broke up for good today, so Im gonna take tonight to get drunk and sulk and then move on... thanks though.

Keep your head up buddy. Bitch doesn't know what she is missing. If you are anything like stevie janowski you are a pimp.

I'm staying in for the first time since 2000... drinking with my girlfriend, relaxing, watching "Hallpass", get some some-some later too... I got loaded 2 nights ago and spent yesterday recovering from a shitty hangover, I'm just not into doing that again so staying in... I'll wish you all a happy new year later and talk some shit to start the new year right... :cool:

A cold? Really? My roommate in college was a pussy like that. When I have a cold I do everything that I do normally, it just sucks a bit more. When he had a cold he would lay in bed and drink chicken noodle soup from a thermos. That is a pathetic excuse.

i make it a point to get drunk while having a cold, after 3-5 drinks you forget about the cold

pineapple.gif

that'll put a dent in your plans. hell, i'm stuck in a 2 bedroom apartment now, with a sh't load of extra space, and no one to share it with until may.

I know I guess my best bet is to get on pof and start hoggin like hell. If I posted a pic of me hoggin on facebook do you think it would make her happy or jealous?

that'll put a dent in your plans. hell, i'm stuck in a 2 bedroom apartment now, with a sh't load of extra space, and no one to share it with until may.

Schnapp. When my friend had the same he started growing weed in the extra room. You should look into that.

Keep your head up buddy. Bitch doesn't know what she is missing. If you are anything like stevie janowski you are a pimp.

I couldnt believe it was an open username. I really need to add "Watch it ass blood" as my quote.

Ughhh, girlfriend and 3 kids? I have kids but I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that has kids from someone else...unless I was 30+.

or extremely desperate. i think i've heard that guys who enjoy shacking up with women who already have children do it because they themselves are worried they may never have children of their own.

I know I guess my best bet is to get on pof and start hoggin like hell. If I posted a pic of me hoggin on facebook do you think it would make her happy or jealous?

that might cause her to try to sleep with as many guys as possible. if you're fortunate, one of them may be you. then again, she might rebuff you for spite.

Thanks, I have actually been listening to a lot of what I would describe as neo soul recently. Kid koala 12 bit blues, bobby womakc bravest man in the universe, blue and exile's new album, so I actually liked the song too. It fit in pretty well with my current interests.

ps I am sorry if I hijacked this thread into the mayberry realationship thread I was trying to avoid.

LOL...this thread is for the hijacking...I want everyone that is planning on spending new years with their sherdog brethren to be checking in and updating us on what their deal is........

LETS DO THIS.

Lets get fucking nostalgic...if anyone used to play tony hawk pro skater on playstation.

Schnapp. When my friend had the same he started growing weed in the extra room. You should look into that.

yeah, and i should also look at how much jail time i'll be facing if i get caught.

i've already decided that if i ever go to prison, i'll have to bribe some local gang leaders for protection. i might have to shank a couple of guys too. i ain't getting butt-raped :icon_evil

One thing I have noticed in many women is they really don't like to admit to being wrong. I have some humility and will admit if I am wrong...most women, not so much.

Are you fucking kidding me? Women are insane!!! I was in a relationship with this angel girl and she cheated on me, she ends up saying - she did not know what she was doing. I mean how fucking brainless no common sense human being do you have to make an excuse like that to justifie your actions? Or I was with this bitch, hot broad but a dumb bimbo in the same time she gets drunk and acts all bad so I send her home and what does she do? - she makes a scene in front of a crowded street that she is pregnant from me. My brother is 9 years older then me and he had a birthday and I was invited and I thought which girl to take with me, I wanted to have a good looking smart, educated girl with me so I chose the best option I had. In the middle of my brothers bd he whispers in my ear - Brother, you got one psycho bitch with you tonight. Reason for her psycho attitude was my brothers remark when we were kissing in front of his friends - "if you continue like that il have to give you the key from my hotel room". Then this chick goes all nutz saying my brother knows me well and she is just a slut to me and bla bla bla and starts crying in front of every one. I did shag her that night but fuck she was a nut job that night.

LOL...this thread is for the hijacking...I want everyone that is planning on spending new years with their sherdog brethren to be checking in and updating us on what their deal is........

LETS DO THIS.

Lets get fucking nostalgic...if anyone used to play tony hawk pro skater on playstation.

tony hawk was such a boss game. it was awesome up to about thug 2, but even then it had already started to go downhill. i was always partial to:

Watching Dream/Glory live really fucked things up, pretty tired as is right now.

that might cause her to try to sleep with as many guys as possible. if you're fortunate, one of them may be you. then again, she might rebuff you for spite.

Ha yea I was just joking. While I would sleep with her again if given the opportunity. A man can live off hog meat for a while.

Tony hawk 4 spent so much time on that the soundtrack was maybe the bets of any game i have ever played too

Back