Who else is getting drunk and hanging out with the internet tonight?

You would be correct. I am bout 7 beers deep on an empty stomach. I had some plans but I didnt really feel like it. I hope I am sober enough at 10 to appreciate the glory card on cbss. I watched dream last night on a stream because I couldnt sleep due to our problems.

Enjoy the fights man was a good card they should make you feel a little better.

Make sure he brings protection.

papnplast_trash-hefty-cinchsackxl.jpg

tumblr_meiv6gKSRI1qc93zq.gif

well, maybe she wasn't dead set on it before but now she's definitely going after it. kind of odd to end a relationship over something like that.

women always have a reason, or reasons, they won't tell you about though. i guess to make themselves feel like the victim most likely.

Yea I guess thats just typical. All I really wanted is a reason. I guess I did wanna tell her that she treated me like shit a little just in case she didnt know it.

well, maybe she wasn't dead set on it before but now she's definitely going after it. kind of odd to end a relationship over something like that.

women always have a reason, or reasons, they won't tell you about though. i guess to make themselves feel like the victim most likely.

what is the original post? Man dont bother trying to find out what women want. I was with this girl for the past year, she broke up with me like 7 times...4 day's ago for the last time. Every time she was wrong as fuck and I made up with her(haha) and she was like - oh I just broke up with you for no real reason. Like the bitch was testing me or something.

Everything was great, lots of money spent, awsome sex(not coming from me and not for the first time or first girl/woman) I know how to be a good guy with a girl even if I act and if I do I do it naturally.

My only advice: dont even ponder upon it. Forget and move on. The faster you get your self a girl the less thoughts you will have about the ex.

have you heard of GAF west?

nope. you made me google it, lol.

48th st? too close to times square, will be packed with tourists in all likelihood.

nope. you made me google it, lol.

48th st? too close to times square, will be packed with tourists in all likelihood.

Some kid I know from college keeps talking it up on Facebook as a place to get away from the tourists.

Don't imagine it would be your type of bar..he's a Broadway actor and shit so I imagine it will just be lame as fuck.

I just wanted to see if it had the rep I assume it has.

what is the original post? Man dont bother trying to find out what women want. I was with this girl for the past year, she broke up with me like 7 times...4 day's ago for the last time. Every time she was wrong as fuck and I made up with her(haha) and she was like - oh I just broke up with you for no real reason. Like the bitch was testing me or something.

Everything was great, lots of money spent, awsome sex(not coming from me and not for the first time or first girl/woman) I know how to be a good guy with a girl even if I act and if I do I do it naturally.

My only advice: dont even ponder upon it. Forget and move on. The faster you get your self a girl the less thoughts you will have about the ex.

Yea thats pretty solid advice. We just broke up for good today, so Im gonna take tonight to get drunk and sulk and then move on... thanks though.

If you get lonely TS, I'll invite you to the party I'm going to. There will be plenty of alcohol, cocaine, skanks, and rohypnol to go around. Just don't get in a drunk fight if you come, a lot of my friends train UFC.

Just got back in town from a week long vacation. I was thinking about going out but I am just too beat. Therefore I shall be drinking on my couch looking at sherdog.

Yea I guess thats just typical. All I really wanted is a reason. I guess I did wanna tell her that she treated me like shit a little just in case she didnt know it.

after a long relationship recently ended for me, i can't help but feel that women will invent excuses to justify their actions, and what's worse is that whether they mean the things they say or not, it causes one to question what you did, or how you are. for example, i told my former significant other that i was none too appreciative of some of the things she said, and they led me to believe certain things about her. she claimed she never said anything of the like...goodness. it's like they get selective amnesia.

you're preaching to the choir my friend.

Not exactly, but it'll do. I've down the clubbing in Manhatten on NYE, house parties, etc...time for a laid back evening.

your avatar says it all.

after a long relationship recently ended for me, i can't help but feel that women will invent excuses to justify their actions, and what's worse is that whether they mean the things they say or not, it causes one to question what you did, or how you are. for example, i told my former significant other that i was none too appreciative of some of the things she said, and they led me to believe certain things about her. she claimed she never said anything of the like...goodness. it's like they get selective amnesia.

I guess I just try really hard to screen the semi rational women from the irrational ones. I wish I had just ended it when things started getting a little rocky. I have a break in work until the end of january and was hoping to stay with her til then so I wouldnt be so bored.

Drunk, internet and then sex later.

I get it all, fuck socializing.

Ha I would actually be ok with that. I just want some kind of reason behind her actions. Bitch is like fort knoxx. She got really pissed when upon her suggestion that she was "just not good at serious talks" I told her that it was a cop out and she was either just bottled up emotionally or was emotionally indifferent.

Fuck her dude...get drunk and lets celebrate on sherdog.

I guess I just try really hard to screen the semi rational women from the irrational ones. I wish I had just ended it when things started getting a little rocky. I have a break in work until the end of january and was hoping to stay with her til then so I wouldnt be so bored.

that'll put a dent in your plans. hell, i'm stuck in a 2 bedroom apartment now, with a sh't load of extra space, and no one to share it with until may.

One thing I have noticed in many women is they really don't like to admit to being wrong. I have some humility and will admit if I am wrong...most women, not so much.

Back