Who else is getting drunk and hanging out with the internet tonight?

I have a strong feeling that when you are old your opinions will change. I doubt many old people that lived a life of sobriety suddenly decide that they want to start doing drugs...even if that is what they planned in their youth.

that's entirely possible. so i guess that's the plan for now. i didn't think i'd feel that way a long time ago, just in the past couple of years. i was usually just against drugs for moral/religious reasons, then it was primarily a health concern. now i figure i shouldn't care about my health if i've already lived a long life. in another few years i might rethink that and decide i want to live a long and healthy life until i die.

i'm with you most of the way. don't do drugs or drink, but when i'm old (retirement age or something) i don't see what the harm will be. if i die, i'm old already anyway.

Thoughts of trying weed have popped in my head a couple of times but of course never acted upon it, may steal your old man idea.

I'm an old bastard at heart, I won't be going out tonight. I'm feeling like shit and it's rainy and blah blah blah. NYE is a young man's game.

Feel the same just im 23 and I feel old as fuck.

It seems that you are already drunk. Cheers. I am drinking a 6 pack of milwaukee's best ICE tall cans.

You would be correct. I am bout 7 beers deep on an empty stomach. I had some plans but I didnt really feel like it. I hope I am sober enough at 10 to appreciate the glory card on cbss. I watched dream last night on a stream because I couldnt sleep due to our problems.

Thoughts of trying weed have popped in my head a couple of times but of course never acted upon it, may steal your old man idea.

aww yeaaah. someone's coming around. nothing wrong with a 60 year old smoking a fatty or snorting some coke here and there. maybe a little opium to relax the old man nerves.

I have plans with bear man

Make sure he brings protection.

papnplast_trash-hefty-cinchsackxl.jpg

You would be correct. I am bout 7 beers deep on an empty stomach. I had some plans but I didnt really feel like it. I hope I am sober enough at 10 to appreciate the glory card on cbss. I watched dream last night on a stream because I couldnt sleep due to our problems.

what is cbss? Also, what is glory?

it somehow feels better i'm not the only one staying at home tonight. others are sharing my misery. :icon_twis

damn. the worst thing is that she probably broke up with you in order to go and bang someone else. that stings.

Ha I would actually be ok with that. I just want some kind of reason behind her actions. Bitch is like fort knoxx. She got really pissed when upon her suggestion that she was "just not good at serious talks" I told her that it was a cop out and she was either just bottled up emotionally or was emotionally indifferent.

over priced bars, or hanging out with thousands of tourists at times square?
i choose sitting at home getting drunk.

have you heard of GAF west?

Gym as in mma gym? I went to Joslin's and that shit was legit. Jeff is a super nice guy.

Yup. Just hope I can find another like his where ever I end up. I'm not going to tailor my job hunting around finding a good gym, but I'd really like to find something with quality instructors, good equipment and friendly people.

Now, start the night with beer or scotch? Got some cheap Labatt's in the fridge (didn't pay for it) and a part bottle of Glenfiddich (and a small bottle of Lagavulin).

Ha I would actually be ok with that. I just want some kind of reason behind her actions. Bitch is like fort knoxx. She got really pissed when upon her suggestion that she was "just not good at serious talks" I told her that it was a cop out and she was either just bottled up emotionally or was emotionally indifferent.

well, maybe she wasn't dead set on it before but now she's definitely going after it. kind of odd to end a relationship over something like that.

women always have a reason, or reasons, they won't tell you about though. i guess to make themselves feel like the victim most likely.

Probably sit in the dark and drink beer thats what i did last year.
welcoming the new year in style

I'm going to a friends new house. He just gave up a sweet bachelor pad downtown to move in with his girlfriend and her 3 kids in the suburbs. Sigh. Oh well, maybe his girlfriend will have cute friends.

Back