Who else is getting drunk and hanging out with the internet tonight?

rorydaboss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously mayberry has quite a few people that are not going to be doing anything tonight. Who is getting drunk and internetting it like a champ?

Sorry, I choose booze and sex

Sorry, I choose booze and sex

For a lot of these quality folk, booze & sex is not mutually exclusive to booze and internetting. In fact, the only real difference is that it's the dude that cries afterwards, not the woman.

NYE is the one night of the year where I can guarantee I'm going nowhere. Hate it, never have a good time cuz it's so busy and just spend all night queuing at the bar. It's a nightmare. It's midnight now and people are setting off fireworks. What's the point, wtf kinda kick do adults get out of fireworks? Time could be much better spent moaning at strangers over the internet imo.

cliffs: miserable old fuck

I'm an old bastard at heart, I won't be going out tonight. I'm feeling like shit and it's rainy and blah blah blah. NYE is a young man's game.

For a lot of these quality folk, booze & sex is not mutually exclusive to booze and internetting. In fact, the only real difference is that it's the dude that cries afterwards, not the woman.

that's...correct?

over priced bars, or hanging out with thousands of tourists at times square?
i choose sitting at home getting drunk.

I would be but I'm still getting over a cold. Which pisses me off. There are many parties going on. I haven't even showered or left the house in 5 days.

NYE is the one night of the year where I can guarantee I'm going nowhere. Hate it, never have a good time cuz it's so busy and just spend all night queuing at the bar. It's a nightmare. It's midnight now and people are setting off fireworks. What's the point, wtf kinda kick do adults get out of fireworks? Time could be much better spent moaning at strangers over the internet imo.

cliffs: miserable old fuck

Exactly how i feel and most overrated night of the year. Who gives a fuck if its a new year no need to celebrate.

Bars are usually too packed but a good get-together is in order.

I would be but I'm still getting over a cold. Which pisses me off. There are many parties going on. I haven't even showered or left the house in 5 days.

A cold? Really? My roommate in college was a pussy like that. When I have a cold I do everything that I do normally, it just sucks a bit more. When he had a cold he would lay in bed and drink chicken noodle soup from a thermos. That is a pathetic excuse.

Booze and internet. Hooray for my anti-social broke self.

Hamilton? I used to live in Hamilton. In my darker days I used to walk around hamilton with a knife hoping someone would start a fight with me. Ahhhh, hamilton. I fit right in.

Bars are usually too packed but a good get-together is in order.

Agreed. I wish I could make friends as an adult. Unfortunately I am not capable. I have friends from high school and college and eventually I will have friends that are parents of kids that my kids are friends with, but at this time I have lived in a new state for almost 3 years and have not made any friends. Kind of pathetic.

Back