Who else is feeling excited about 2013?

Sorry you had a rough year but Im glad its picking up for you!

My next year is looking to start out pretty rough! Job is getting shittier every day, starting part time school on top of that, and am moving out with my lady in March! Gonna be crazy but I hope I can be as enthusiastic as you!

First half is going to be pretty rough, but if everything goes to plan...I will be very happy by this time next year :)

I'm optimistic about the new year for sure. At my age the years are starting to blend together a bit though so you should probably disregard anything i sa....where did i leave my slippers....?

Your memory is the second thing to go.

I can't remember what goes first!:icon_sad:

2012 was the worst year ever

look how commercial everything is

I just talked to one of my best friends who has been depressed the past two years and he just totally snapped out of it very recently, quickly found work, and is thriving.... all within like 2 weeks? Everyone I know is picking up their life in some way. Every single person that I talk to is improving themselves. I can just feel it, idk, it's like that's how it's supposed to be and I know we're all only going to improve. The more I think this the more I see it in everyone's life. Crazy.

fuck, each year goes by faster and faster. here's to hoping it slows down just a little bit. there's not enough hours in the day

I've had a rough 8 or more years of struggling, but I'm looking to change gear for the next year. 2012 has had its glorious moments, but its also had its really rough moments. I try and overshadow the rough moments with the glorious ones.

2013 should be better though. I'm looking to change my life and by the looks of it, I will. Finally getting everything sorted out. Thank God 2012 is almost done with.

I hope you continue to get better and continue hearing good news HUNTERMANIA.

God bless.

I'm not particularly looking forward to 2013 but I hope 2013 is a good year for you and everyone else.

Yes, and for one reason: GTA 5. Nuff said.

That is a damn good reason.

Has anyone ever made a new year's resolution of losing weight and kept it??

I went from 205 to 248 in one year... Thought I had a thyroid problem. Nope I have an eating problem. Haha.

I want to reduce my drinking a lot this year.

Breaking Bad, 30th B-day in Vegas, maybe a herpes cure, or whatever it is I have.

OK, even more exciting news. Not only did I have maybe my best christmas ever (including capturing pictures of an amazing sunset)... but when I started this thread one of the two remaining holdouts had finally hopped on board the positivity train, and now the LAST holdout has SUDDENLY GOT THE FEELING! lol!!

Yes!! I can't believe it. I had a great Christmas in which I showed huge restraint and just tried to make as pleasant for everyone else as possible, got some nice shirts, enjoyed myself, saw an amazing sunset, and got to spend time with my brother.. I really don't like holidays, so this is RARE that I enjoyed a christmas this much. THEN, I come home and my friend that I've been trying so hard to help tells me that he's feeling different. His whole mind opened up. It was just crazy. It seriously feels miraculous. IDK this is some supernatural shit. I feel really good and good things are happening around me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Seriously, the more I think about this, the more amazed I am. EXACTLY a month ago, November 25th, I had completely given up. I had turned to God 2 days before and woke up the 25th simply not believing anymore... so, I knew I couldn't change my life and I knew God wasn't an option(the not believing happens every time, I just can't commit to any specific vision of God)... I was laughing at how absurd it was that I had tried so hard and failed so completely.

Everything changed that morning. Since then, I grew closer with 2 long time friends who are very successful that I had stopped talking to for various(justified) reasons, my best friend Jack popped out of a 2 year depression and got a job he is loving in less than a week, I got back in touch with an old friend Stefany who I love dearly and who cured herself of lupus while going through a divorce that would set her free as she launched her career to whole new levels. I mean, the shit she's done this year? Fucking amazing. Now, on Christmas, exactly a month after the 25th when this started, the last friend tells me today he opened his mind and he's thinking positive. And he was!! I mean, is that some crazy shit or what??

Wow I have had a hell of a month. I honestly don't know what to think about this. I do know that it makes me extremely extremely happy and grateful to see that every life that I'm touching... every person that I'm trying to lift HAS BEEN lifted! I mean, WOW! I've never had such a sense of fulfillment in my life. It's like I already knew it would happen, but there were no indications that it would. I went back and looked at what I wrote that morning that was total defeat Nov 25th... even after saying I had lost, I had no answers... I said I believed in myself. I said I could find the answers. I knew I could do it. Then it happened?

I don't even know, I'm just blown away right now. What an end to this year, holy shit.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this:

+

ufc-belt.jpg

Also this:

alistair_overeem_is_scary.jpg

+

rip.jpg

=

132621881_crop_650x440.jpg

How can one man be so wrong? I'll happily take a sig bet for a GSP/Overeem double (assuming JdS beats Cain, which I think he will).

That is a damn good reason.

Has anyone ever made a new year's resolution of losing weight and kept it??

I went from 205 to 248 in one year... Thought I had a thyroid problem. Nope I have an eating problem. Haha.

I want to reduce my drinking a lot this year.

Yeah, maybe thinking that a video game release is the best part of 2013 has something to do with the weight. Maybe not, but maybe. I wish you luck in losing the weight, but you don't need luck, you just need resolve.

If you jog an hour for every hour of video game you play, you'll probably be running marathons by the fall. Just sayin.

Yeah, maybe thinking that a video game release is the best part of 2013 has something to do with the weight. Maybe not, but maybe. I wish you luck in losing the weight, but you don't need luck, you just need resolve.

If you jog an hour for every hour of video game you play, you'll probably be running marathons by the fall. Just sayin.

Exactly! Focus and a positive attitude are the way to go. I'm on a whole nother level than I've ever been on right now. I feel like anything is possible.

Back