Who Else Has Changed Their Mind From Rooting For JDS To Velasquez

In that case, White Pride!

Doesn't bother me. But that term has a deep history of hatred behind it, seeing that it's still used by the KKK and skinheads. Brown pride doesn't degrade another race by saying it's superior.

Doesn't bother me. But that term has a deep history of hatred behind it, seeing that it's still used by the KKK and skinheads. Brown pride doesn't degrade another race by saying it's superior.

what a cheap attempt to get a rise out of people.

never heard a racist say that before :rolleyes:

If you're being sarcastic, then whatever man...

I just think that the one who first brings up race or makes it the center of attention with a tattoo is the one creating tension.

Rooted for JDS the first time... still rooting for him now.

Nothing against Cain, he's a good guy and a great fighter.

I'm just a huge JDS fan.

I am a fan of both fighters. Both of them try to finish fights rather than going for points.

Sorry I made this a "tattoo" thread guys.

We have had enough of those.

Anyway, I respect Cain's fighting ability and was very impressed with the way he took apart Bigfoot.

I personally think he is probably a nice guy with a bad choice in body ink. Kinda like Alan Belcher...

I really like both guys and more than anything want to see a great fight. Pumped up for this one.

blue pride
dialog2-blue.gif

Fo' life

wow, the blue in that picture is excellent. you sir made my day.
Now i don't want to be ungrateful for the pic.
But the blue has become so blue these days.
back in the old day i could swear the every blue had a pinch of subtle green.
Ah yes
those were the days of victory

BLUE PRIDE MOTHEFAKAAZ

Last edited:
cariaso is going for his fourth win in a row. he may be heading for the title if he pulls this off.

edit: whoops

I really like both fighters. In the first fight I wanted JDS to win simply because he had a very long and tough road to the title. Cain also had ring rust.

Now I would prefer Cain to win because he is a more well rounded martial artist. But I am perfectly fine with JDS winning.

I root for both guys because they are two of my favorite fighters but JDS is going to wreck him again.

Im not exactly a big fan of either fighter but I love watching them fight of course. I have predicted Cain to win the rematch for a long time now. I chose JDS the first time just because of Cain coming off of a year long layoff and a torn rotator cuff.

I think Cain is definitely the better fighter, but by a slim margin perhaps. In the heavyweight division, getting caught with a heavy punch and finished early doesn't "expose" anything and I expect Cain to do a whole lot better tonight!

I just hope JDS doesn't get thrown under the bus by fair weather fans if he loses.

Back