Who Else Has Changed Their Mind From Rooting For JDS To Velasquez

i actually like both guys, not a lot but i'd root for them over most other hw's. in the first fight i was pulling for dos santos, but i think i'd prefer if velasquez took this fight.

I rooted for JDS in the first fight because I felt Cain was being overrated, which annoyed me, and the whole Mexican pride thing, which annoyed me. Now I want Cain to win because JDS is getting overrated and annoying me. I won't cry if Cain if gets dropped though. Kind of a win win.

what's wrong with having a favorite colour?
I like blue

blue pride
dialog2-blue.gif

Fo' life

So you are wishy-washy about what fighters you like. Good to know.

I hope JDS knocks out the pretend Mexican again.

wouldn't he have to be covert about it if he was a closet racist?

One thing to say racist things on the internet but its another to do it in actually every day life. Which is more at what I referring to.

Way to make yourself look like an uneducated fool. Brown Pride means being proud of his heritage. Stop being a closet racist.

Just because I think that a tattoo about being proud of a race is in bad taste does not make me a racist.

It just made me think that either he is a former gang member or that he is really dumb and simplistic.

If he was a former gang member who turned pro fighter, I would have less of a problem with it. Thing is... it's the latter.

Way to make yourself look like an uneducated fool. Brown Pride means being proud of his heritage. Stop being a closet racist.

so disliking chest tattoos is racist?

On topic:

Rooting for JDS all the way, but Cain is a beast.

On topic:

No but saying it's a gangland style tattoo is. Then saying why not have " La Raza" tattooed across his stomach afterwards kind of hints at racism.

On topic:

No but saying it's a gangland style tattoo is. Then saying why not have " La Raza" tattooed across his stomach afterwards kind of hints at racism.

One thing to say racist things on the internet but its another to do it in actually every day life. Which is more at what I referring to.

oh, so you mean like if he were face to face with velasquez, he wouldn't dare say the same thing. gotcha :icon_chee

I did, but only cause I heard Cormier talking about dropping to 205 to fight Jones if Cain is the HW champ. The possibility of seeing Jones getting helplessly flung through the air and slammed on his head is priceless.

That prolly was a bit too far. I agree with that.

It just rubs me the wrong way.

I know this is cliche, but it is true... a couple of my very best friends are of Mexican heritage and I have no problem telling them that I think Cains tattoo sends a wrong message to those who are not "brown".

I did, but only cause I heard Cormier talking about dropping to 205 to fight Jones if Cain is the HW champ. The possibility of seeing Jones getting helplessly flung through the air and slammed on his head is priceless.

it would make hw and lhw a lot more interesting if cain beats junior.

That prolly was a bit too far. I agree with that.

It just rubs me the wrong way.

I know this is cliche, but it is true... a couple of my very best friends are of Mexican heritage and I have no problem telling them that I think Cains tattoo sends a wrong message to those who are not "brown".

never heard a racist say that before :rolleyes:

oh, so you mean like if he were face to face with velasquez, he wouldn't dare say the same thing. gotcha :icon_chee

Lol! Alright... I admit I would not tell Cain that to his face.

I value my health.

Back