Who Else Has Changed Their Mind From Rooting For JDS To Velasquez

FightOrDie007

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before the first fight I expected Cain to win but I was cheering for JDS. As a boxer I wanted to see the boxer beat the wrestler. But for this fight I have changed my mind and I hope Velasquez wins. I like the way he conducts himself before his fights and he has to much pride for me to want to see him get smashed again. He seems a lot more vulnerable in this fight as a lot of people see him getting KO'ed which almost makes me want him to win event more.

They are 2 of my favorite fighters so I will let their skills do the talking. I do hope for a FOTY contender so that ESPN can change their tune. Don't make a ceremony until the year is over analysts. I am hoping that JDS gets tested on the ground and Cain moves more to evade power shots. We'll see. THis is the main event. :icon_lol:

i really hope jds knocks him the fuck out again

I've been rooting against Cain ever since I first laid eyes on his gangland style chest tattoo. I wish he would just go ahead and finish it by getting a "La Raza" tat across his belly.

I've been rooting against Cain ever since I first laid eyes on his gangland style chest tattoo. I wish he would just go ahead and finish it by getting a "La Raza" tat across his belly.

what's wrong with having a favorite colour?
I like blue

Thing about Cain is the whole "Mexican" angle they've been trying to work. He just recently picked up the Spanish language as a way to market his Mexican "heritage".

Thing about Cain is the whole "Mexican" angle they've been trying to work. He just recently picked up the Spanish language as a way to market his Mexican "heritage".

He is of Mexican heritage. He wasn't born in Mexico.

Cigano will touch gloves and do what he does best knock people out.

I like both guys. However, I switched from thinking Cain will win to JDS. Cain just looked strange at the presser and weigh-ins. He looked so tense.

I am not a true fan of either, but like them both. I think JDS is a great champion and MMA has something to gain from his victory and then a victory over Reem. I also think Cain could be a great champion and a rubber match with JDS would be good to.

Cain has less then zero personality...dumb as a rock...JDS is a big teddy bear that will knock you the fuck out and then hug you afterwards...War JDS!

Way to make yourself look like an uneducated fool. Brown Pride means being proud of his heritage. Stop being a closet racist.

Back