Who else feels there will be a giant world tour for Conor vs Gsp if Conor beats Khabib

Nate Diaz and Joe Duffy aren't dismal fighters, and he lost to the latter along with Sitenkov when he first started training MMA, and jiu-jitsu for that matter. Anderson was losing to an array of shitty Japanese fighters after years in the sport at the same age Conor was winning world ttiles. These are just facts. Deal with it.

Now I can admit Silva got better with age. He relied on extra training to get his skills up to par, because he just wasn't naturally gifted enough. However, his competition is NO WHERE NEAR Conor's.

Diaz > Griffin
Khabib > Maia
Aldo > Franklin
Chad > Henderson
Holloway > Leites
Poirer > Sonnen
Alvarez > Belfort

Hell Sivir and Brandao are just as good or better than many of Anderson's title defenses. MW has never been a tough division, and it was weakest under Anderson. He's not even close to the level of Conor, and that's with PEDs! LOL!
Former lhw champion is greater win than n. Diaz
All time great hendo is a better win than Mendes
If it wasn't for the mind games most of Conor's fights wouldn't go well for him, first guy he couldn't shake tapped him out

Former lhw champion is greater win than n. Diaz
All time great hendo is a better win than Mendes
If it wasn't for the mind games most of Conor's fights wouldn't go well for him, first guy he couldn't shake tapped him out

LMAO. You've just played yourself. No person that realistically knows MMA could sit there and say Forrest Griffin is more skilled than Nate with a straight face. Same for Hendo and Chad. They aren't even close to being better. Thanks for pointing out only 2 and not the rest though. Looks like I win even by your measure! HAHAHA

you literally said nothing about Conor only "fanboys". I reminded you that you're the one who apparently gets so worked up he gets banned.
You are fkn pathetic. And......your Avi sucks......

Does this world tour compose of just USA and Canada? Because GSP gets big PPV buys since Canada is a PPV market, but in terms of sheer popularity I don't think GSP is that much bigger than Khabib either.

Khabib would get just as much reception in the UK or anywhere in Europe or Asia as GSP would, I would actually say he'd get a bigger pop because he's relatable to more people.

LMAO. You've just played yourself. No person that realistically knows MMA could sit there and say Forrest Griffin is more skilled than Nate with a straight face. Same for Hendo and Chad. They aren't even close to being better. Thanks for pointing out only 2 and not the rest though. Looks like I win even by your measure! HAHAHA
You're a moron. Can't compare skill they are all in divisions. The credentials are the only factor you can compare. Only thing Nate has won is Tuf. Hendo is a Hof fighter that has been around forever and has one of the best resumes in mma

Conor vs Khabib lmao

This is why GSP SUX

People are actually talking ad if Conor can beat GSP. When Conor vs Woodley gets brought up, people say he will jusy steamroll him.

GSP is an overrated bum from the past and so is BJ Penn. Fighters today are much better
GSP would make Conor look like he doesnr belong in an MMA ring ever again dont kid yourself anybody who has half a brain realizes that. He would outstrike outgrapple and humiliate him. 0 interest in this fight.

You're right. Comparing Anderson to Conor is sickening

silva.gif

3ornkb8JBVY4WnccNy.gif

62.gif

Conor actually out strikes other legit elite strikers and other legit elite wrestlers
BBB.gif

cm4_360.gif

Anderson could never even dream about being as skilled as Conor is.

Conor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anderson
You forgot the gifts of conor blocking Mendes punches with his face. Conor could only hope for half of Anderson's career.

Nate Diaz and Joe Duffy aren't dismal fighters, and he lost to the latter along with Sitenkov when he first started training MMA, and jiu-jitsu for that matter. Anderson was losing to an array of shitty Japanese fighters after years in the sport at the same age Conor was winning world ttiles. These are just facts. Deal with it.

Now I can admit Silva got better with age. He relied on extra training to get his skills up to par, because he just wasn't naturally gifted enough. However, his competition is NO WHERE NEAR Conor's.

Diaz > Griffin
Khabib > Maia
Aldo > Franklin
Chad > Henderson
Holloway > Leites
Poirer > Sonnen
Alvarez > Belfort

Hell Sivir and Brandao are just as good or better than many of Anderson's title defenses. MW has never been a tough division, and it was weakest under Anderson. He's not even close to the level of Conor, and that's with PEDs! LOL!
Chad > Hendo ahahahahahahahhaha. Holy fuck this site has gone to absolute shit. But no seriously, that post should get you banned for being an absolute troll

Beating actual fuckin competition. Is this a serious question ? No really are you just trolling?

LOL @ thinking that there was even competition around when Hendo fought. Just overhyped juiced out fools.

I don't care about your pretentious victories buddy. I want a technical breakdown at how Hendo is better.

LOL @ thinking that there was even competition around when Hendo fought. Just overhyped juiced out fools.

I don't care about your pretentious victories buddy. I want a technical breakdown at how Hendo is better.
MMA. It's not comparable. Chad mendes has maybe 3 quality wins on his resume maybe 4 and none of the guys he beat are even top fighters . Theres no technical breakdown needed they're uncomparable because 1 guy has faced and complete lightyear of better completion. Also, Hendo was around for 16 years, so you may have to be more specific about the no competion thing

MMA. It's not comparable. Chad mendes has maybe 3 quality wins on his resume maybe 4 and none of the guys he beat are even top fighters . Theres no technical breakdown needed they're uncomparable because 1 guy has faced and complete lightyear of better completion.

HHAHAHAHAHA. You fat old dweebs never fail to amuse me. "Far better competition" LOL!

A bunch of juiced out maniacs throwing haymakers is not stiff competition. Hendo is a solid fighter at best. He's not some all-time great. No amount of you crying about how great the glory days were is going to change that. As expected you can't provide any type of breakdown to refute my points, so I'll leave with the win as per usual.

A 145 lb prime Henderson would be lucky to be ranked in the top 10 of the UFC's FW division and that's just fact. Deal with it.

HHAHAHAHAHA. You fat old dweebs never fail to amuse me. "Far better competition" LOL!

A bunch of juiced out maniacs throwing haymakers is not stiff competition. Hendo is a solid fighter at best. He's not some all-time great. No amount of you crying about how great the glory days were is going to change that. As expected you can't provide any type of breakdown to refute my points, so I'll leave with the win as per usual.

A 145 lb prime Henderson would be lucky to be ranked in the top 10 of the UFC's FW division and that's just fact. Deal with it.
Wtf is a prime 145 henderson lmfao hes not a manlet. He fought monsters throughout his career from MW to HW. You stupid conor hugging dweebs always come up with these stupid fuckin innuendos and then end with a lame 1 liner like "dealt with it". A strong wrestler with an iron chin great cardio and big power proven over a long period of time vs legitimate competition, yeah definatly doesnt sound like a fighter that would succeed if he was a 150 pound man. Your right. Carry on you troll.

Wtf is a prime 145 henderson lmfao hes not a manlet. He fought monsters throughout his career from MW to HW. You stupid conor hugging dweebs always come up with these stupid fuckin innuendos and then end with a lame 1 liner like "dealt with it". A strong wrestler with an iron chin great cardio and big power proven over a long period of time vs legitimate competition, yeah definatly doesnt sound like a fighter that would succeed if he was a 150 pound man. Your right. Carry on you troll.

"strong wrestler" LOL!

I'll admit Hendo did have some serious power and a stiff chin. It was thAT native American blood no doubt, but he had virtually no concept of fighting outside of that. There has never been legitimate competition at higher weight classes, much less 15 years ago, so NEXT.

And since you want to deny reality, I'll tell you what a 145 lb prime Hendo looks like. Jeremy Stephens.

He's nothing special little buddy. He's a flat footed stiff as a board wrestler who never figured out how to apply it to MMA, and really utilize any sort of set-ups for that matter. That's why he constantly lead with telegraphed overhands that you think are impressive just because he has some power behind it and his opponents were so bad they'd let it him them. Even Stephens isn't that useless.

Now go get your little cheetoh fingers on some of your old Pride VHS tapes so you can relive the glory days in your own head (or hopefully ruin the tapes) LOL!

Back