Who else feels there will be a giant world tour for Conor vs Gsp if Conor beats Khabib

Conor vs Khabib lmao

This is why GSP SUX

People are actually talking ad if Conor can beat GSP. When Conor vs Woodley gets brought up, people say he will jusy steamroll him.

GSP is an overrated bum from the past and so is BJ Penn. Fighters today are much better

When did you start watching MMA..just curious ..because calling people like GSP and BJ Penn bums is fucking crazy lol... BJ Penn is near the end of hia greatness for sure but some random motivation might wake him up again to prime form but he's no bum and GSP is still at the top of his game...Conor should hope to lose against khabib because if he does fight GSP it would be a systematic destruction for.him

I am proud of you for acknowledging Khabib can win
I have been giving Khabib his props. Khabib is a truly amazing amazing fighter.

And if Conor beats Khabib, it's the GOAT win in MMA. No more hater bullshit

I don't know why you are at looking at me, when its Conor's delusional haters who are always spreading cancer, shitting on Conor, discrediting opponents who Conor has beaten, and NOT even acknowledging Conor's skills and or that Conor can win

Look at those haters.

In fact, if Conor wins, the same people praising Khabib right now to shit on Conor, will be the first one's discrediting Khabib in order to continue downplaying Conor

Where as, me, I will continue to praise Khabib after Conor makes easy work of Khabib.

I will continue to sing Khabib's praises if Conor makes easy work of Khabib. The focus should instead be on how simply next level Conor is

It's the haters who you should despise. They will be the first one's discrediting Khabib just like how they talked up Alvarez before the Conor fight then started discrediting Alvarez after to avoid giving Conor his credit

I have been giving Khabib his props. Khabib is a truly amazing amazing fighter.

And if Conor beats Khabib, it's the GOAT win in MMA. No more hater bullshit

I don't know why you are at looking at me, when its Conor's delusional haters who are always spreading cancer, shitting on Conor, discrediting opponents who Conor has beaten, and NOT even acknowledging Conor's skills and or that Conor can win

Look at those haters.

In fact, if Conor wins, the same people praising Khabib right now to shit on Conor, will be the first one's discrediting Khabib in order to continue downplaying Conor

Where as, me, I will continue to praise Khabib after Conor makes easy work of Khabib.

I will continue to sing Khabib's praises if Conor makes easy work of Khabib. The focus should instead be on how simply next level Conor is

It's the haters who you should despise. They will be the first one's discrediting Khabib just like how they talked up Alvarez before the Conor fight then started discrediting Alvarez after to avoid giving Conor his credit

I agree the haters are insufferable, and I for one have no idea who is going to win. I just want a good back and forth scrap.

A lot of people are upset that there was no world tour for Conor vs Khabib

But there just wasn't enough time...

and the fact is, Khabib really isn't that big of an opponent in terms of drawing ability

Conor vs Gsp is just much bigger

And especially if Conor beat Khabib, Conor vs Gsp would then become beyond comprehension

If Conor dominates Khabib while taking zero damage, then you can go straight into a Conor vs Gsp mega showdown

Start the big world tour around January, and then do the fight for the big July 4 card.

Conor vs Gsp (if after Conor beats Khabib) would become the battle for all the time #1 GOAT in MMA

Think about how huge a world tour would be for that fight. In Canada where Conor also has a large following. Ireland. Los Angeles etc. A huge contrast in personalities lol. Would be fun IMO. Thoughts guys?

You can’t be the GOAT without ever defending. Sorry. Conor will NEVER andi seriously ever mean NEVER beat GOAT status. Real champs defend and are active. Conor is a diva

You can’t be the GOAT without ever defending.

Defenses dont mean shit. Beating champions>>>>beating contenders

Quality>>>>quantity

If Conor beats Khabib and then Gsp, Conor is the #1 all time GOAT in MMA history regardless of your feelings, no matter what you say. Sorry

I agree the haters are insufferable, and I for one have no idea who is going to win. I just want a good back and forth scrap.
Cheers my brother

October 6th can't come here soon enough

Oh and the banned thing. I got banned once from a religious admin that didn't like that I said Belfort isn't on TRT, he drinks the jizz straight from Jesus. I thought it was funny but guess he didn't like it. So hear we are, 5 years later.
Do you mean two weeks later?

I can’t believe the ridiculous PPV numbers being thrown around in here, despite what Dana says I’ll be shocked if this does 2 million and anyone talking about future fights doing even more are nuts, there just aren’t that many mma fans willing to buy ppv at this time

Yeah I’ve been shit canned once.
Learned my lesson the first time.
I go through stages. Heard about this site in 06, lurked lightly until 2011. Was on for 2 years, banned for religious stuff. Lurked in and out for a bit. Usually when Im on the dry like now Im on more. As much as we all give this place shit, its the best for news in the mma world. Find out everything close to real time.

I go through stages. Heard about this site in 06, lurked lightly until 2011. Was on for 2 years, banned for religious stuff. Lurked in and out for a bit. Usually when Im on the dry like now Im on more. As much as we all give this place shit, its the best for news in the mma world. Find out everything close to real time.
I never decided to join until I started commuting and don’t have to drive. Never opened Sherdog on my computer before, lol

Defenses dont mean shit. Beating champions>>>>beating contenders

Quality>>>>quantity

If Conor beats Khabib and then Gsp, Conor is the #1 all time GOAT in MMA history regardless of your feelings, no matter what you say. Sorry

Ok Conor fanboy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Conor needs to bring the FU suit back.

Conor never took PEDs, and never lost to dismal competition, correct. Also doesn't have overrated mediocre boxing like Anderson.
Dismal like Artemij Sitenkov, Joe Duffy, and Nate Diaz? Silva crushes Conor if you compare records. He was being #1 contenders longer than Conor has been in the ufc

Dismal like Artemij Sitenkov, Joe Duffy, and Nate Diaz? Silva crushes Conor if you compare records. He was being #1 contenders longer than Conor has been in the ufc

Nate Diaz and Joe Duffy aren't dismal fighters, and he lost to the latter along with Sitenkov when he first started training MMA, and jiu-jitsu for that matter. Anderson was losing to an array of shitty Japanese fighters after years in the sport at the same age Conor was winning world ttiles. These are just facts. Deal with it.

Now I can admit Silva got better with age. He relied on extra training to get his skills up to par, because he just wasn't naturally gifted enough. However, his competition is NO WHERE NEAR Conor's.

Diaz > Griffin
Khabib > Maia
Aldo > Franklin
Chad > Henderson
Holloway > Leites
Poirer > Sonnen
Alvarez > Belfort

Hell Sivir and Brandao are just as good or better than many of Anderson's title defenses. MW has never been a tough division, and it was weakest under Anderson. He's not even close to the level of Conor, and that's with PEDs! LOL!

I don't think a world tour with GSP would even make sense. He's not articulate enough, his accent is strong as fuck, and he's just way too polite. He'd just sit there and smile while Conor talked trash.

Back