Who else feels that Mousasi would beat Whittaker?

Mousasi is way too crafty. He’d beat Robert with ease TBH, unless he gets caught with something flukey.

DeOXGeyWkAM3lr5

I’ve got to say, the UFC needs to step their belt game up. The original UFC belts were damn cool.

I do. I like Bobby, but I think he's a tad overrated. Moose would get him.

Please. Don't act like shit wouldn't have murdered a normal person. Also, how often do you see anything like that being thrown or landing for that matter. Uriah made a wish on a monkey's paw and paid the price. :D
1:30

Uriah read him and capitalized

Wasn't Whittaker knocked out by a WW in the first round like a can?

Doesn't he also have a loss against Court McGee? I mean...o_O

Please. Don't act like shit wouldn't have murdered a normal person. Also, how often do you see anything like that being thrown or landing for that matter. Uriah made a wish on a monkey's paw and paid the price. :D

Mousasi was also winning that fight before the kick landed. Mousasi also avenged that *ahem* fluke loss via 1st rnd KO, while Whittaker couldn't finish Uriah in their fight.

I like both fighters and believe it would be a great fight. Honestly couldn't say with any certainty who I believe would win, but these jackasses claiming Mousasi is "not good" or he would get owned need a reality check worse than Ronda got. FFS Mousasi was ranked within top 3 or 5 even within UFC's own ranking system at the time of his departure. Short-term/selective memory having nuthuggers.

And still got knocked out by a WW.
And still got knocked out by a WW.
Spoken like a true troll. He was still conscious if i remember correctly. But again. The WW Whittaker and MW Whittaker are worlds apart.

Remember, former WW *Champ* Hendricks moved up to MW and got wrecked against tim fkn boetsch and bullied around the octagon by Costa. Sadly the same thing would happen to Skinnyboy

Mousasi can't handle 5 rounds, his cardio sucks

Man, not to be a dick but reading this post and really this thread in general, I have to wonder if most of you have even seen many fights or watched this sport for more than a year or two.

I would bet huge money on Moose wrecking Roberts shit. Stylistically its a nightmare for him. Hes not taking Moose down, and on the feet its completely different levels. On top of all that, Moose has a better chin to boot.

A lot of sherdoggers think its cool or trendy to bring up Moose nott being in the UFC any more, when the only reason for that is him being able to make more elsewhere. He's a business man first.

Honest question. Can Court Mcgee and Hoon Kim finish Whittaker again?
Just curious.
#AndStill #AndMostNever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back