Who else feels that Mousasi would beat Whittaker?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Styles make fights.

Whittaker won’t be taking Mousasi to the ground. Mousasi has better striking than Whittaker. He has better ground game than Whittaker.

I see Mousasi beating Whittaker via UD or 4th round TKO/Sub

Thoughts?

gegards got a good style to beat whitaker, like wonderboy did. but its too close to call imo

Styles make fights.

Whittaker won’t be taking Mousasi to the ground. Mousasi has better striking than Whittaker.

I see Mousasi beating Whittaker via UD or 4th round TKO/Sub

Thoughts?

Wasnt Mousasi gifted a decision win after getting his ass beat by a can in his first fight in bellator?

Mousasi can't handle 5 rounds, his cardio sucks

Moose has more ways to win. Would be a great scrap tho. Im done counting Bobby out after last night

I favour Whittaker but this is a fight I definitely want to see.
I wonder how many fights Mousasi has left on his contract and if the UFC would be willing to pay him, to get him back

I don't. I think Mousasi is great, but Whitaker in MW and today is on another level. He is just so fucking fluid.

But it would be an amazing fight!

I believe it Moose the uncrowded ufc MW champion, it's disgraceful they didn't resign a guy on a 5 fight win streak.

We could debate all day who would win, but for me the only issue is that the UFC let Mousasi get away, so now we won't get a chance to see a Mousasi/Whttaker fight, and that sucks.

Romero beats Mousasi, as does Jacare again. Kelvin could pull of the W, but Rockholds G&P to Mou-sassy would be the most brutal finish. But Whittaker beats all those guys in no particular order

' Mousasi beats most, if not all. '
- Tze

good fight but robert has more.he has fought more tougher ufc fights

Back