Who else can't stand Cruz?

Cruz is a runner? No, he's a dancer, he dances around you and slaps you in the face.

Conor for example, had his hands on his hips, jogging across the cage due to fatigue.

That's what I call "running".
It's just the funniest hater thing to say about Dom. Because whenever he isn't being pressured...he's pressuring... So when he is pressured he's evading or taking you down or landing on escapes...lol. Pretty easy to see that when you watch him. Haterade tho.

Don't care about his personality, I can't stand watching him 'fight'.
I'd rather watch Mighty Mouse or 135 wmma than him.

He's just holding tjs belt due to a lame split dec.

Cruz' trash talk is highly amusing, as is his fighting ability. I like him. The UFC would be blander without him.

One of the absolute least likeable UFC fighters imo. I even prefer Jon Jones.

He does have a horrible smugness, and I fucking hate his fighting style too. Randomly shuffling around the ring against manlets, and people praise his "amazing" footwork and defence, lol.

Don't get me wrong, he can fight, but I think he's overrated. If he moves up a division he'll get wrecked.

Not a fan but he's got my respect as an analyst and for seeing off Uriah in a classy way.

When Cormier, Cruz and Anik were discussing Faber after the little bit they did on him retiring, Cruz couldn't help but comment about himself. I thought those comments encapsulated his whole persona.
Exactly dudes always tooted his own horn but hes getting unbearable lately.

As a fighter, he doesn't like to take risks, lacks killer instinct, moves backwards or sideways most of the fight and can't finish fights. He got his belt by split decision and then ducks the number one contender, TJ.

Personality wise, he comes across as unlikable, smug teenage prick.

I respect him for coming back and all but he comes off so smug and to say he is some sort of world beater when he runs all his fights. He talks about how one should be a champion but comes off as fake himself giving no respect and having no humble side of him.
I've recently became a fan of Cruz since he came back the guy is legit ! Beating TJ after that layoff takes serious skills .

That could do it, hah. But yeah, give it a rewatch. It's a fun one.

Well I mean come on...who's willingly going to give up their belt no matter the situation(unless retirement)? lol

& don't say Conor because we know he still calls himself double champ so it wasn't a relinquishing... :p
Fighters lose their rankings as soon as they go 365 days of inactivity(no fights scheduled in 90 days). Even Conor couldn't go for 2+ years without defending. 3 interim title fights happened while he was still holding onto the real belt, takes a real genius like Cruz to bullshit the company executives for that long.

Exactly dudes always tooted his own horn but hes getting unbearable lately.
Has a Perry av...LOL.

As a fighter, he doesn't like to take risks, lacks killer instinct, moves backwards or sideways most of the fight and can't finish fights.
Dominick%2BCruz%2BDestroys%2BTakeya%2BMizugaki%2BUFC%2B178.gif

cruz-drops-faber-2.gif

He got his belt by split decision and then ducks the number one contender, TJ.
Actually got it by two round ass kicking & you can't duck someone you already beat.

Cruz-punches-Bowles.jpg

As a fighter, he doesn't like to take risks, lacks killer instinct, moves backwards or sideways most of the fight and can't finish fights. He got his belt by split decision and then ducks the number one contender, TJ.

Personality wise, he comes across as unlikable, smug teenage prick.

Agreed, least fav fighter of mine to watch in the UFC by far.

I met Cruz at the UFC 200 fan expo... I asked him his thoughts on Urijah and he told me, "that guys done!" (twice) hahahahaha.

P.S. I am a Cruz fan.

He's very unique for MMA, it's all good watching KO's & straight up windmills fly but it's also good to see the odd fighter out of the norm with the fight IQ/adaptabilty/dimensions he has which makes him a unique fighter. Some time he sounds like he's trying to hard to be smart but he's a good analyst & his smack talk is pretty funny if you don't take it to serious. Plus the comeback he had from all them injuries is remarkable so the man deserves respect, he's a good champ. Plus it's funny seeing everybody at team alpha male recycle each other.

CYCLE

CRUZ VS TEAM ALPHA MALE > CRUZ UD > "HE RAN, SCARED TO FIGHT" > WE HAVE THE NEXT GUY WHO WILL KO CRUZ > CRUZ VS TEAM ALPHA MALE > CRUZ UD > "HE RAN, SCARED TO FIGHT" > WE HAVE THE NEXT GUY WHO WILL KO CRUZ > CRUZ VS TEAM ALPHA MALE > CRUZ UD > "HE RAN, SCARED TO FIGHT" > WE HAVE THE NEXT GUY WHO WILL KO CRUZ.... To be continued

He seems a little aspergery, emo and like someone who got bullied and then turned into a bully himself.

I became a fan and really appreciate him coming out of his shell when he found a command of the english language and embraced the promotion aspect of the game once he started to commentate but now I feel like he's a little too full of himself.

And I don't think is style is anything revolutionary outside of just plain ole awkward...

All that and how freaks on people on social media is extremely amateur...

I did respect the hell out of him when he said the one thing he learned while he hurt the last time was that he finally found peace and figured out he didn't need the belt to be happy

you can't duck someone you already beat.

Sounds reasonable enough except that the TJ win was by split decision and in between that time and now, TJ earned (in my opinion) his shot by taking on tougher fights than the champ. If that's not a duck by Cruz then I don't know what is.

Back