Who else can the UFC sign to keep away from Bellator and vice versa?

I love CroCop, but I don't need to see him in the UFC in 2015.

New ownership for Bellator and his battle with Dana has increased his value. Wouldn't shock me if they offered him 75/75 to get him back.

75/75?

doesnt he make a lot more in onefc?

75/75?

doesnt he make a lot more in onefc?

He is getting 60/60 for his next fight I do believe (it goes up about 5K for both numbers per a win while he remains undefeated), but he is also getting an undisclosed paid amount for being a coach at Evolve in the weeks prior to his fight, no clue what kind of cash.

Assuming he goes undefeated during his contract he will probably be making a little more than 75/75 per a fight at the end of his contract. Who knows what kind of second contract One FC will be able to offer him at that point. I just assume that Askren will go fight for whoever offers him the biggest payday when he becomes a free agent; and i'm not sure it'd be a wise to rule Bellator out.

Shinya Aoki, Mamed Khalidov, Lowen Tynanes.

All the Hammer House and Lions Den guys

man forget all of these people. For the love of god somebody sign Sergei Kharitonov before he's 50.

Ugh. Let Sergei be, it's like ppl who want to see Vitali back in boxing

Any WWE guy I would guess, there is a huge fuss over CM Punk so any wrestler will likely pull in big numbers wether he can fight or not.

Undertaker vs Goldberg at UFC 200! :icon_neut

They could poach James Thompson, who is actually one of their bigger names.

They could also bring Chetch back on a low level contract. They really should have kept him around to fill out cards in the HW division.

As far as prospects, both orgs are going to try and get Lance Palmer when he finishes his WSOF contract. He's 9-1, a 4x D1 All-American and he trains at Alpha Male. Super bright future imo.

Anyone Bellator wants, UFC can outbid them for (at least with Viacom being selective with the purse-strings).

Bellator should drop a bunch of fake rumours of has-beens and freakshows they plan to sign so the UFC blows their budget.

Back