Who else can the UFC sign to keep away from Bellator and vice versa?

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So it seem the UFC and Bellator are in a somewhat battle to sign fighters that will bring ratings. UFC signed Punk, Rampage, and Crocop and are going after Cris Cyborg and Bellator signed Kimbo after failing to keep Rampage or sign Crocop. What other guys are out there that either promotion can sign to bring in TV rating/PPV buys?

I can see them bringing Askren back now that Bjorn is gone. As for Kimbo, my money is they remake the Shamrock fight that was supposed to happen in elite XC. People will tune is as they know the names.

Kimbo vs Tito needs to happen. Bellator could sign Ricardo Arona.

Wanderlei

Ufc and nsac might strike a deal on that, both are corrupt

man forget all of these people. For the love of god somebody sign Sergei Kharitonov before he's 50.

Cause Dana (or any human ever) never changes their mind.

If he was going to change his mind about Aoki, he would have by now. Especially since he got destroyed by Eddie in the rematch.

If he was going to change his mind about Aoki, he would have by now. Especially since he got destroyed by Eddie in the rematch.

just like rampage and countless others.

time will tell.

Dana's job is to talk shit about fighters in opposing organizations while propping his guys up.

I would not say the signing is likely, but I still wouldn't completely discount it.

Askren is not going to bellator so he shouldnt worry about that

New ownership for Bellator and his battle with Dana has increased his value. Wouldn't shock me if they offered him 75/75 to get him back.

I had a similar thought today. What if a fighter were to tell Dana that bellator was interested in signing him to get in to the UFC?
Dana is doing everything he can to leave nothing for Coker.

The consensus seems to be the UFC doesn't want Bellator to sign any MMA talent that is a established "name" in the MMA world.

Realistically who is there left out there to fight over?

Fedor Emelianenko seems determined to stay retired.

Both promotions don't seem to want Ben Askren.

The UFC doesn't want Jon Fitch, Yushin Okami or Jake Shields. I don't know if Bellator does?

If Bellator expressed interest in Rousimar Palhares, would the UFC take him back?

Shinya Aoki could fight in Bellator again but he'll never sign an exclusive contract, so he'll never fight in the UFC.

Mamed Khalidov, Sergei Kharitonov?

I don't see Brock Lesnar fighting anywhere but for the UFC.

Who else? What other established talent is out there?

Back