Who drinks alone?

I'll have a glass of whisky once in a while when I'm alone. Got 17 bottles now, gotta get rid of them somehow. I don't get drunk much though, alone or with others.

Yeah I'll drink alone. Drinking is something I'm always working on, monitoring, setting sober goals etc. Recently I've been smoking more good herb and it's helping. It's definitely not the long term answer but it's working for now. It helps that it's legal in my state now too.

I drink alone most of the time I do drink. I dont care. That is what Bars are for, not large entourages anyways. Those are what lounges are for. And you dont have to binge either, and you can ask for water if want it. And I dont care what bar it is or who is in it.

I enjoy a few drinks alone when the hubby and grandkids go to bed. I do not drink overly much alone, but I do not drink overly much in social situations anymore either.

Every once in a while I quite enjoy getting drunk by myself. I've been substantially cutting down on my drinking, so it's been a while.

I never drink alone, not even to unwind. Just not wired that way.

Not many places round here to watch boxing PPVs at 5 in the morning so yeah I'd have to drink alone. I also don't have any internet in my so pubs are the only places I can check my messages and relax.

i hate drinking alone. it has never been my thinking. i rarely by any alcohol so its not hard for me.

Good read OP, glad to see you turned things around.

My habits have changed since college. A 30pk a weekend was the norm in college, but now I won't go through that in a month. I've never felt better.

No, I like to drink around women.

drinkalone3-o.gif

I never drink alone, I rarely have a "couple of drinks" either, 9/10 times I drink to get drunk and go to a club/bars

i drink a dose of bayleys at a bar alone once in a while... maybe one ocasion over two months of being sober. Just because it tastes very good.

its my beverage of choice.

i drink beer and jack and coke too, but only socially.

bayleys atract me to drink one dose every once in a while.

So,a very different habbit than you had.

BUT i had my issues with booze and psichotropics.
AND i had fun..AND its over now.:wink:

If I'm meeting people later i'll sometimes have a can or two as a head start, but apart from that very rarely.

same here. my rule was never drink during sun up. especially alone. Happy hour is ok.

I'd drink alone in public bars. not at home tho.

There are only 2 times when I drink, when I'm alone or with someone.

I used to drink alone all the time. It's been years since I've had a drink.

I drink alone at times, but never to get hammered. More like a glass of wine or two before bed.

If I am watching a sporting event by myself sometimes I drink.

Usually I am with other people when I drink but often I am the only one drinking

I dont drink more than once a week but when I drink I drink a bit

Back