Who don't feed Mcnuggets Edson or Felder?

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Be a great stand up bang.
You'd expect Conor to win and give him a bit of confidence back for the Khabib rematch

Conor vs Felder is the fight we didn't know we needed

aSCVcHo.gif

Would be so funny if he fought Felder and got taken down and beaten up on the ground like he did to Olivera.

You'd expect Conor to win and give him a bit of confidence back for the Khabib rematch
Barbosa will TKO Connor by leg kicks....If Connor Got in the cage with ANY TOP 5 fighter I would favor that fighter over Connor...real talk ...mark my words Connor WILL NOT fight a top 5 155 next.

Makes sense from a business point of view as Conor vs. anyone outsells anything the rest of the division is doing by a considerable margin, however it would be a huge stepdown in competition for Conor & an admission that he can't hang with the elite of the division.

I agree with now jumping back into a rematch with Khabib, but there are better options available. I still like the Cerrone fight.

Would love to see Conor get the Dan Hooker treatment.

I'd still favor Barboza over McGregor, but Felder is definitely a winnable fight

Makes sense from a business point of view as Conor vs. anyone outsells anything the rest of the division is doing by a considerable margin, however it would be a huge stepdown in competition for Conor & an admission that he can't hang with the elite of the division.

I agree with now jumping back into a rematch with Khabib, but there are better options available. I still like the Cerrone fight.
The Cerrone fight made a ton of sense after cowboys recent win. It’s a winnable fight for Conor as well. I’m surprised it never came to fruition. Maybe Conor is pricing himself out. The guys got over 100 million, I assume. I get him not wanting to fight unless there’s a huge financial incentive. Franky, he deserves it, only because he’s about the only big draw the UFC has.

Give him Tony!!

Plzzzz

This way I’ll have two Connor fights to watch whenever I’m feeling a little down

Conor takes his head clean off both of em within torty seconds mate.

And stilll. Ufc undisputed ppv king and never defending set for life. Double champ and jameson killer of whiskys and.. Never getting his ownership once a year fighting incarserated goat.

There ever will be you fools.
A win vs any top 5 conor would likley celebrate his way to prison.

Who don't feed Mcnuggets Edson or Felder?
I form all of my opinions based solely on thread titles, so I can't even comment.
images

Conor had a title fight guaranteed before but he still took a fight against Siver.
I think one of the dudes above or maybe Pettis.

Wow, yeah, never really thought of either but both are fun if he returns as the guy he was 4 years ago.
I just kind of feel Connors prime has passed and his hearts not in fighting anymore, I enjoyed his rise but he will never settle for being anything less than a main event and, being honest, he hasn't looked like the superstar he was for a while, prime Conor destroys either...today, who knows?

Back