Who does Robert Whittaker beat at LHW?

He would beat gus. Gus is so over rated
That's hillarious. Whitaker would never get past Gus' jab. Gus is a better offensive boxer than he is.
And Latifi would rag doll Whitaker all over the octagon.
Could he be top 6? Possibly. Especially if he spent time to bulk up a bit and got his walk around weight to 225lbs. I could see him being top 5 even but not champ.
People forget Whitaker got starched by Wonderboy at 170. Yes that's a long time ago and he has improved but if a guy as small as WB can KO him, imagine what the faster punchers at 205 can do.

That's hillarious. Whitaker would never get past Gus' jab. Gus is a better offensive boxer than he is.
Could he be top 6? Possibly. Especially if he spent time to bulk up a bit and got his walk around weight to 225lbs. I could see him being top 5 even but not champ.
People forget Whitaker got starched by Wonderboy at 170. Yes that's a long time ago and he has improved but if a guy as small as WB can KO him, imagine what the faster punchers at 205 can do.
There is no size advantage after WW.

Yeah ok but that’s your opinion. Dosen’t mean it will definitely happen. I think Whittaker would win that fight

My dear friend,

Next time, please, use the following picture:
upload_2018-8-27_17-19-43.jpeg

Oh yeah Latifi would “ragdoll” him yet Romero couldn’t do that. Lmao

Why would he stay at MW(much tougher division plus weight cut) if he could easily beat 90% of LHW?

Oh yeah Latifi would “ragdoll” him yet Romero couldn’t do that. Lmao
Actually Romero did. Whitaker left both fights full of injuries and both fights were pyrrhic victories at best.

Latifi is much stronger than Romero. He might not have Yoel's elite wrestling but even DC has said that Ilir was the hardest guy he has ever wrestled in sparring due to his freakish strength.

And DC is a bigger, better MMA wrestler than Romero is.

So you keep laughing with your 2018 account. How many times have you been banned with your shitty posts? What is this your 5th account?

I think he would have a lot harder time than people here seem to believe.

Honestly!

This is not to make light of Robert's skill set and efficiency as a fighter but win or lose he might end up suffering through more damage than his opponents do and feel it for a lot longer. We are talking about the Top 15, just because we are talking about a weight class where fighters look slower and more gun-shy doesn't take away anything from the sheer force behind their maneuvers and the fact that more often than not they're a whole lot more powerful than 185ers.

I think at LHW against only the Top 15, Robert ends up like 7 - 8 or with a record similar to that if forced to go through each and every fighter in the Top 15. Probably a winning record instead of a losing one considering how well he has fared at MW, but LHW is a different murderers row.

Actually Romero did. Whitaker left both fights full of injuries and both fights were pyrrhic victories at best.

Latifi is much stronger than Romero. He might not have Yoel's elite wrestling but even DC has said that Ilir was the hardest guy he has ever wrestled in sparring due to his freakish strength.

And DC is a bigger, better MMA wrestler than Romero is.

So you keep laughing with your 2018 account. How many times have you been banned with your shitty posts? What is this your 5th account?
Other people liked my post so they obviously share my opinion which means my post must not be that shitty.

Keep underestimating Whittaker. I bet you picked against him every time he has won.

Yoel couldn’t take him down so how did he ragdoll him? Do you know what ragdoll means?

This thread reminds of how Sherdoggers were giving the Chris a good chance at LHW and a decent chance of beating Jones and they would talk smack on twitter and he even believed that he could beat him.

Fast forward now and it's laughable to think he could hang with the likes of Jones Gus and DC.

Same with Whittaker, although he is more well-rounded, he took a ton of punishment from Romero and nearly got finished in two rounds. How would he handle the power from Rumble and the constant onslaught from Jones, DC or Gus? Yoel would've finished him if he had just slightly better recovery, given his age.

Bunch of kids giving Romero a chance with DC but not the guy who beat him twice because doesn't look like he ate a barbell for breakfast.

IMO, he has a high chance of beating: Volkan, Latifi, Jan, Manuwa, Corey, Anthony Smith, Cirkunov, Shogun, Cummins, Tyson Pedro, and Alvey.

Back