Who does Fedor sign with?

What is the point of a comeback if he doesnt sign for the UFC...

I hope fedor does not sign with the ufc. I would really question his integrity after all the shit Dana has talk about him.
maybe he gave dana a second chance, who knows?

Everyone knows Fedor hates Dana and won't put up with his bullshit. He's friends with Coker.

maybe dana isn't involved in the talks now and has the advise to stay away

unless he feels like doing coker a favor, i dont see how he ends up in bellator. i'm pretty sure ufc will come close to matching whatever show money is offered then up the ante by including an exclusive reebok/monster deal (like conor,ronda, etc), and ppv points. probabaly an ultimate fighter russia gig as well. reebok and monster would probabaly back up dump trucks full of money to get him under contract and establish themselves in that market, same with ufc. now add that and the chance to avenge his loss to werdum (whom would probably be his 1st fight back) and its really not much of a choice

I hope fedor does not sign with the ufc. I would really question his integrity after all the shit Dana has talk about him.

He's the goat, he never gave two shits what Dana ever said, he got paid regardless, its the fans that blew it out of proportion and egged dana on.

Voted Bellator but hope I'm wrong and its UFC.

Voted UFC only because he said he wants to fight the best in the world. I'm skeptical though.

He'll probably sign with Bellator and rule it.

God I fucking hope it's the UFC. It does have that "too good to be true" vibe though, as stated earlier in the thread.

well, Bellator doesnt have a real HW roster, so UFC....

If he is true that he wants to fight the best in the world UFC is only option

Hopefully he follows through

Interesting results so far and only 12 trolls voting "Other"

Fedor Fan 57 & Fedorgasm voting for Bellator is concerning.

I still hope Fedor takes the UFC offer... for the love of God.

He said he's not having serious talks with Bellator. I don't think the UFC will accomodate his wishes. I think he will fight for M-1 or the former PRIDE boss's new venture.

Back