Who does Fedor sign with?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Jermei, Aug 7, 2015.

  1. Jermei

    Jermei Steel Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    Messages:
    25,391
    Likes Received:
    23,452
    Well? Where does he end up?
     
  2. Elmonstro1

    Elmonstro1 Bones Nose

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    5,555
    Likes Received:
    5,581
    Location:
    Platinum Records
  3. SaintSoldier

    SaintSoldier Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    Messages:
    2,832
    Likes Received:
    1,865
    Plot twist: Fedor signs with WWE to fight Brawk.
     
  4. Face Punch

    Face Punch Punch Face

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2014
    Messages:
    2,082
    Likes Received:
    3,067
    Location:
    Sherdog
    He's gonna sign with the UFC. That's his best career move and he knows the fans will wet themselves. Coker just doesn't have enough to offer this time around.
     
  5. DGT4NOW

    DGT4NOW Red Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Messages:
    9,592
    Likes Received:
    9
    Whomever gives him the most $$$$
     
  6. Puss

    Puss Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,323
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Da streets of Stocktown
    Fedor wants to fight the best. He will sign with the UFC.
     
  7. kenetics

    kenetics Red Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    8,453
    Likes Received:
    4,669
    I hope fedor does not sign with the ufc. I would really question his integrity after all the shit Dana has talk about him.
     
  8. Drake

    Drake Guest

    UFC just seems to good to be true.
     
  9. BisexualMMA

    BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    35,592
    Likes Received:
    66,226
    Location:
    Super Fight League Corporate HQ
    Burying the hatchet in order to fight the best in the world would make you question his integrity?
     
  10. Evangelion

    Evangelion Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Messages:
    13,707
    Likes Received:
    7,830
    So u care more about that dumb shit than seeing the goat in amazing fights?
     
  11. Fox by the Sea

    Fox by the Sea Lighthouse keeper Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,189
    Likes Received:
    27,603
    i hope he signs with the ufc. i am though worried he will lose in the ufc now and all the morons criticizing him will have the ammo to hate once more.
     
  12. kenetics

    kenetics Red Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    8,453
    Likes Received:
    4,669
    Yes . A man integrity should come first, especially what Dana white had said over years. Dana is all about the money, he does not care about fedor lol.
     
  13. kenetics

    kenetics Red Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    8,453
    Likes Received:
    4,669
    Yup. I saw fedor fight in person, was awesome to see him ko avloski. But ya in would not be a fan of his anymore, which I know really doesn't matter lol.

    Fighter have to draw the line on how Dana treats them in the media or in person.
     
  14. Evangelion

    Evangelion Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Messages:
    13,707
    Likes Received:
    7,830
    Who cares we want Fedor vs hunt, werdum, Cain, jds, big country, Barnett, bigfoot, mir, Arlovski, Browne, Struve
     
  15. Szwok

    Szwok Brown Belt

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3,982
    Likes Received:
    755
    i want to believe!! voted UFC!
     
  16. JKS

    JKS 77+&--#rT....

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2005
    Messages:
    56,831
    Likes Received:
    8,439
    Location:
    Toronto
    I think it will be the UFC this time
     
  17. NotoriousJoker

    NotoriousJoker Double Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2015
    Messages:
    1,007
    Likes Received:
    585
    Fedor has to sign with the UFC. Where else is he going to get matchups people want to see? THE TIME Is NOW!:icon_chee
     
  18. mikenason

    mikenason TOUGH GUY

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    793
    Location:
    Pasadena
    He says he wants to fight Werdum.

    So what does that tell you? Bellator? or WSOF?
     
  19. no fat chicks

    no fat chicks Worlds greatest poster

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2009
    Messages:
    7,111
    Likes Received:
    4,567
    Location:
    TBC
    UFC and i want him to win soooo effing badly
     
  20. Peteyandjia

    Peteyandjia Saku Spring Staff Member Forum Administrator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2007
    Messages:
    76,627
    Likes Received:
    96,928
    Location:
    Mountain Bar
    I'd say 65% chance he signs with Bellator, 35% chance he doesn't fight at all.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.