Who does Fedor sign with?

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well? Where does he end up?

He's gonna sign with the UFC. That's his best career move and he knows the fans will wet themselves. Coker just doesn't have enough to offer this time around.

Whomever gives him the most $$$$

Fedor wants to fight the best. He will sign with the UFC.

I hope fedor does not sign with the ufc. I would really question his integrity after all the shit Dana has talk about him.

I hope fedor does not sign with the ufc. I would really question his integrity after all the shit Dana has talk about him.

Burying the hatchet in order to fight the best in the world would make you question his integrity?

So u care more about that dumb shit than seeing the goat in amazing fights?

i hope he signs with the ufc. i am though worried he will lose in the ufc now and all the morons criticizing him will have the ammo to hate once more.

Burying the hatchet in order to fight the best in the world would make you question his integrity?

Yes . A man integrity should come first, especially what Dana white had said over years. Dana is all about the money, he does not care about fedor lol.

So u care more about that dumb shit than seeing the goat in amazing fights?

Yup. I saw fedor fight in person, was awesome to see him ko avloski. But ya in would not be a fan of his anymore, which I know really doesn't matter lol.

Fighter have to draw the line on how Dana treats them in the media or in person.

Yes . A man integrity should come first, especially what Dana white had said over years. Dana is all about the money, he does not care about fedor lol.

Who cares we want Fedor vs hunt, werdum, Cain, jds, big country, Barnett, bigfoot, mir, Arlovski, Browne, Struve

i want to believe!! voted UFC!

I think it will be the UFC this time

Fedor has to sign with the UFC. Where else is he going to get matchups people want to see? THE TIME Is NOW!:icon_chee

He says he wants to fight Werdum.

So what does that tell you? Bellator? or WSOF?

UFC and i want him to win soooo effing badly

I'd say 65% chance he signs with Bellator, 35% chance he doesn't fight at all.

Back