Who does DC fight after Rubmle/Glover?

1. DC vs rumble II
2. DC vs Bader
3. DC vs glover
4. DC vs Gus II
5. DC vs jones II

This is my prediction for the next 5 fights .

Rumble / Glover winner (scheduled)
Gus / Bader winner (assuming they win his next one)
Glover / Bader / OSP / Shogun / Krylov / Manuwa (depends of the matchmaking and assuming Rumble and Gus already had TS)

I'd like to see DC fighting Rumble, Gus, Bader and maybe Krylov /Manuwa next

Good chance that Jones won't fight in the next 2 years.

And when he does come back it'll take a couple of months to promote him to refresh people's memories.

Knowing him and the Greg Jackson approach he'll probably take a warm up fight too.

DC could have 3-4 title defenses in that time-frame but 205 is static as fuck at this point.

Gus probably beats that Polish guy he's scheduled to fight and my hunch is that he'll fight OSP afterwards.

The division is filled with old fucks and gatekeepers outside the top 4.

Shogun/Lil'Nog/Bader/OSP/Manuwa/Rashad.

I see big things in Krylov's future and I think this is a good time for undiscovered prospects to pick off the old guys who are only top 10 because they haven't faced some of the younger guys yet.
Jones would be back in January

DC should fight winner of Glover/Rumble then one more before he goes to Heavyweight to fight the champ there in his retirement fight. He wins he retires holding both belts and cements his place in history.

when did the division get so weak?

First the division got old over night. Lil nog, Evans , shogun etc

Then gegard mousasi and Lyoto went to MW

Regardless if you find phil Davis or king mo exciting or not the UFC let Davis go to bellator and the UFC didn't sign king mo from Strikeforce . Both are top 10 talents .

And to top it off the lhw goat will probably be suspended for 1-2 years because he just can't stay out of trouble

Back