4. Gustafsson
5. Bader
6. OSP
7. Shogun
8. Rashad
9. Manuwa
10. Lil Nog
11. Krylov

If Rumble beats Teixeira and DC beats Rumble, he already beat Gustafsson (who'll, if things go as expected, be fresh off a win against an unknown fighter).

Bader will at most rack up 2 wins by that point.

OSP is no where near a titleshot.

Shogun is 2-0 so far. Rashad is on a skid.

What's the dealio?

Depends, a lot can happen in a year, does AJ beat Tex or knock him out?? How you lose also effects how far down the ladder you fall.

Example Jacare didnt really fall down the ladder after his loss to romero

Hendricks almost became non existent in the title picture after his loss to Thompson

I want him to fight Teixeira. But I dont think Teixeira can beat Rumble.

Post USADA / Cocaine / Drivers license holding Jon Jones

Post USADA / Cocaine / Drivers license holding Jon Jones

Good chance that Jones won't fight in the next 2 years.

And when he does come back it'll take a couple of months to promote him to refresh people's memories.

Knowing him and the Greg Jackson approach he'll probably take a warm up fight too.

DC could have 3-4 title defenses in that time-frame but 205 is static as fuck at this point.

Gus probably beats that Polish guy he's scheduled to fight and my hunch is that he'll fight OSP afterwards.

The division is filled with old fucks and gatekeepers outside the top 4.

Shogun/Lil'Nog/Bader/OSP/Manuwa/Rashad.

I see big things in Krylov's future and I think this is a good time for undiscovered prospects to pick off the old guys who are only top 10 because they haven't faced some of the younger guys yet.

I´d like him to have some HW fights for fun ala anderson

DC vs Werdum

DC vs JDS

DC vs the Reem

Or challenge Stipe for a superfight (I ot DC by decision there)

Only fight i´m interested in at LHW is glover, besides JBJ, obviously

DC vs Marvel

Imagine the PPV numbers for that one. 50 M easy.

giphy.gif

Bit early to say.

Let's see who wins Rumble/Glover. I'm confident in Rumble.

Let's see when DC wants to fight again.

Both Rumble and Glover pose a big threat to DC. Let's see how that fight goes, if it even happens.

Let's see how long Jon Jones will be out.

If Jones is out for a while, but all else goes down without holdups in the schedule, and Gus wins, and there's no rematches, Gus might rematch DC or Rumble (whichever one is champ). If Glover is champ after beating both Rumble and DC then I don't know what'd happen next. It'd depend, like always, on the manner of the victories.

It has to be Rumble 2 then Gustafsson 2. It's a bad situation to be in sure, but the division really is that thin. Rematches may not be ideal, but those two fights are still a lot more competitive & compelling than DC vs Lil Nog or DC vs Shogun or DC vs Bader. Rumble and Gus are way, way above everyone else in the division ability-wise.

I´d like him to have some HW fights for fun ala anderson

DC vs Werdum

DC vs JDS

DC vs the Reem

Or challenge Stipe for a superfight (I ot DC by decision there)

Only fight i´m interested in at LHW is glover, besides JBJ, obviously

You read my mind.

I doubt he messes with the belt, since he'll want to leave that for Cain, but the others are fun fights.

DC fights Rumble and Gus again and, assuming he wins, retires then and there. No one else comes close. Though I'm not convinced Gus actually beats Bader TBH.

LHW is a mess!
Will have to wait and see how Gus looks coming back, and even then i dont now how many is okey with him getting a third titel shoot.

Bader just lost BAD to Rumble
OSP lost to Jones and Glover
Next in line is Shogun?!
And a half retierd Rashad.

Yeah wow, it has to be Gus if he looks good.

UFC Rankings at the moment

1. DC
2. Rumble
3. Teixeira
4. Gustafsson
5. Bader
6. OSP
7. Shogun
8. Rashad
9. Manuwa
10. Lil Nog
11. Krylov

If Rumble beats Teixeira and DC beats Rumble, he already beat Gustafsson (who'll, if things go as expected, be fresh off a win against an unknown fighter).

Bader will at most rack up 2 wins by that point.

OSP is no where near a titleshot.

Shogun is 2-0 so far. Rashad is on a skid.

What's the dealio?

It will likely be something way out of the ordinary that doesn't even make sense, only to sell ppvs. That's what I think personally

Cormier vs Glover next.. then after that Cormier vs Bader.. they had heat for a long time so you know UFC needs to use this opition and its a fresh matchuop

Popeyes 16 piece Bonafide family meal. DC via ground and pound TKO first round.

Should fight Anderson with full prep but I know it won't happen.

vHLY4YK.png

Shogun creeping into the top 5
<6>

DC, Glover, Rumble, OSP...Outside of that the division is terrible.

Back