Who does Dana/ufc want to win at 229?

Conor

more money

Khabib is retiring in 1/2 fights

even though Conor will too
they make more money from Conor

this all means the judges/referee will be on the side of Conor so don't be surprised we see an early stoppage

Clearly conor. Even the most impressive win doesn't make khabib a draw.

But if both conor and nate win the rubber match will smash ufc ppv numbers.​

The ufc cares about $. If conor winds its diaz 3, if khabib wins its khabib 2. W
Either way they make a ton. Im sure dana wants conor to win as they are buddies, but would be fine with an undefeated champ as well.

Do you really think a conor loss is going to hurt his buys that much?
Given that when Conor loses, he will then be 2-3 in his last 5 fights, um... yes, I do absolutely believe that will have an impact on his numbers.

Do you really think a conor loss is going to hurt his buys that much?

It depends on the loss and what happens in his fight after that. If he gets obliterated by Khabib and then gets smothered by GSP or subbed by Ferguson in his next fight, there’s no way his stock doesn’t drop. Don’t get me wrong, he will never go to being a 300k ppv buy, but if that worse case scenario happened I doubt he would pull 1 mill ppv buys with any opponent thrown at him like he could do now, especially if you don’t stack the card under him.

"You need personality, charisma etc"........You mean you have to be a douchebag right??...and about the accent, I remember the huge UFC star Anderson " Dick pill " Silva's accent,....I bet his was better than yours huh??...or not?

That was a different era though. The sport isn’t new or novel anymore, and there’s SO much mma on tv that simply winning fight after fight doesn’t seem to draw the mass of casuals anymore.

ezgif.com-resize-12.gif

mKo1SAU.gif

nUfeeOA.gif

Win win for the UFC. Conor wins he gets even bigger and his next event, if he fights again, will be even bigger. He loses they know for a fact he fights again in a rematch. Which ever way it goes it means big money and publicity for the UFC

"You need personality, charisma etc"........You mean you have to be a douchebag right??...and about the accent, I remember the huge UFC star Anderson " Dick pill " Silva's accent,....I bet his was better than yours huh??...or not?

You want people to either love or hate you, tough to so that when nobody knows wtf your saying. Neither Conor or Ronda would have been so big if they couldn't speak English.

PS - why ....... do ..... you ..... type ..... like .... this ...... when ....a ...... simple .......... comma .... will ..... do.... the job? Keybord broken ?

Khabib is risky.

Doesn’t speak the predominant language well.

Unproven record against elite fighters.

Can’t finish weaker fighters.

Has tough time making weight.

History of pulling out of fights.

Ufc wants Conor to win, and from a business perspective, for good reason.

Colin. Only the Colin fairies really believe that any of the friction between White and Colin is really profound, because it allows them to not see that White holds their guys hand basically.

The only real friction between White and Colin is from one of them forgetting the lube, and/or the one created by the Colin fairies in their palms when they fap to his Instagram posts.

TBH I don't think he cares, he'll be lucky to get two more fights out of either guy.

I feel like Conor is more is likely to fight again quickly if he loses to redeem himself.

Remember how fast he was trying to get back in there after losing to Diaz?

Back