Who does Dana/ufc want to win at 229?

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Build another star in khabib or continue the conor run. Even if conor loses he will still sell

Who do you think..?

814891812.jpg.0.jpg

Best case scenario is Khabib smashes him and becomes a star. Still get Diaz-Mcgregor 3 afterwards.

It’s not a guarantee that Khabib becomes a star though, so I’m sure Dana is hoping for a McGregor win.

Why would khabib be a star? He is essentially Ivan Drago.

If he is smart he should hope that Khabib wins. Conor is always gonna be a PPV draw no matter what.

Khabib cant be a star. You have to speak good English to be a real star in the UFC. It's not enough to just win fights. You need personality, charisma etc.

Build another star in khabib or continue the conor run. Even if conor loses he will still sell

That’s like asking whether Dana would rather have Brock Lesnar or Stipe Miocic to be heavyweight champion.

Honestly think he'd be happy if Khabib mauled Conor. He seriously needs to be humbled.

Hoping for Khabib because I want GSP to fight for the 155lbs belt next year.

I don't believe the Bald Goof Will sacrifice is cash cow for GSP's attempt to become a 3 divisions champ.

Khabib cant be a star. You have to speak good English to be a real star in the UFC. It's not enough to just win fights. You need personality, charisma etc.
xMRPz.gif
I guess he had personality, and charm. Not so good with the English though.

Khabib just wants Conor then a money fight with GSP then he's talking about retiring.

"You need personality, charisma etc"........You mean you have to be a douchebag right??...and about the accent, I remember the huge UFC star Anderson " Dick pill " Silva's accent,....I bet his was better than yours huh??...or not?

That’s like asking whether Dana would rather have Brock Lesnar or Stipe Miocic to be heavyweight champion.
Do you really think a conor loss is going to hurt his buys that much?

Back