Who does Choi fight next?

Swanson/Kawjiri winner

Whats interesting fight that no one has mentioned is Choi vs Holloway, what a striking fight that would be. But Max is a bit ahead as a contender.

Totally thought about Hong Man at first

Not that there is anything wrong with thinking about Hong Men

Aldo, Edgar, and of course Conor would all tool him on the feet. Hell, even Stephens, and Holloway would make him turn into a "panic wrestler".. Knocks out Thiago Tavares and now he is the best striker at FW.. Keep smoking the good stuff..
He has a legit out of mma comp striking background, and anyone that knows a bit about technique and style knows this kid is a sniper. He'd be competitive on the feet against any top fw

Swanson. But a lot of idiots here don't want the Swanson fight because after DHC knocks him out in the first round, you won't hear the end of the Korean GOAT 2.0 McGregor Clone talks.

If someone really, really wants to see him fight a wrestler maybe Darren Elkins but I'd put my face through a wall if he laid on him for 3 rounds.
Elkins is a waste of time for Choi, especially after starching Tavares.

Guess you havent watched his fights and how quickly he counters in an exchange... Keep slurping the fake stuff.
Nice comeback.. Doesn't change the fact he will get tooled by anyone in the top 5 at FW..

Nice comeback.. Doesn't change the fact he will get tooled by anyone in the top 5 at FW..
Im sorry. I didnt mean for it to be a comeback as much as I thought it was factual. Okay, you win the exchange because you have extra chromosomes and its not nice to make fun of your kind.

Im sorry. I didnt mean for it to be a comeback as much as I thought it was factual. Okay, you win the exchange because you have extra chromosomes and its not nice to make fun of your kind.
Who has Doo Hoo Choi fought that even remotely resembles a challenge to anyone in the Top 5 at FW? He has fought
a bunch of cans.. And now he is the best striker in the FW division?? He has not fought
anyone with decent footwork or striking. All his opponents stood right in front of him and made it easy
for him. Aldo, Edgar, Mcgregor, Holloway all outclass him on the feet.

Who has Doo Hoo Choi fought that even remotely resembles a challenge to anyone in the Top 5 at FW? He has fought
a bunch of cans.. And now he is the best striker in the FW division?? He has not fought
anyone with decent footwork or striking. All his opponents stood right in front of him and made it easy
Conor wrecks him. Because of movement. Holloway has ease with him because of tenacity. Aldo disposes of him because of speed and technique. Edgar outpoints him on work rate and being the busier fighter. That help with your rustled jimmies?

This guy is getting talked up so much. Yeah he's got nice stand up and I thought he was solid. Folks on here seem to think second coming ....... wpuld like to see him fight a few good fighter s. Cub is a good test.

Nobuhiro, Is that you?

PbYalER.gif

Top 10: Hopefully Stephen's

Next

Top 5: Hopefully Swanson

Followed by

Title shot: Hopefully McGregor, Aldo, or Holloway

Conor wrecks him. Because of movement. Holloway has ease with him because of tenacity. Aldo disposes of him because of speed and technique. Edgar outpoints him on work rate and being the busier fighter. That help with your rustled jimmies?
DHC has good stand up.. But to say he has the best striking at FW shows a serious lack of brain cells.

Shaq. I've been waiting for that fight since ages.

Show me where I said that kind, rustled, nuthugger?
If you read my first post I responded to the OP. The OP stated that DHC has the best stand up at FW. You made a lame attempt to criticize my opinion. I am just replying to your replies.. It's the Neverending Story... Que up Falkor and Limahl..

I think he needs to face a top wrestler then for the title. Frankie would be perfect but I think he's going to get a huge underdog.

He's just faced a legit wrestler/grappler in TT.
We need to see him fight Cub Swanson now.
You will see him face better wrestlers down the road.

Back