Who does Choi fight next?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think he needs to face a top wrestler then for the title. Frankie would be perfect but I think he's going to get a huge underdog.

This Choi?

hongmanchoi.jpg

I think he's at least 2 wins away from even thinking about a titleshot.

I hope he gets a top ten. I favor DHC over the entire FW division in a stand up fight ( maybe 50/50 with conor and aldo ).

If you stand with him, its only a matter of time before he finds your chin. He is always in position to throw knock out punches and is quick with the trigger. Kid is a natural striker.

I hope he gets a top ten. I favor DHC over the entire FW division in a stand up fight ( maybe 50/50 with conor and aldo ).

If you stand with him, its only a matter of time before he finds your chin. He is always in position to throw knock out punches and is quick with the trigger. Kid is a natural striker.
Aldo, Edgar, and of course Conor would all tool him on the feet. Hell, even Stephens, and Holloway would make him turn into a "panic wrestler".. Knocks out Thiago Tavares and now he is the best striker at FW.. Keep smoking the good stuff..

If someone really, really wants to see him fight a wrestler maybe Darren Elkins but I'd put my face through a wall if he laid on him for 3 rounds.

Aldo, Edgar, and of course Conor would all tool him on the feet. Hell, even Stephens, and Holloway would make him turn into a "panic wrestler".. Knocks out Thiago Tavares and now he is the best striker at FW.. Keep smoking the good stuff..
Guess you havent watched his fights and how quickly he counters in an exchange... Keep slurping the fake stuff.

If someone really, really wants to see him fight a wrestler maybe Darren Elkins but I'd put my face through a wall if he laid on him for 3 rounds.
That's pretty good TBH he's a great wrestler but that's about it but at this point it's like Conor before he fought Chad

That's pretty good TBH he's a great wrestler but that's about it but at this point it's like Conor before he fought Chad
Yeah, it would be a good test and satisfy the loads of people who want to bring up the fact that he hasn't faced a decent wrestler yet. But like I said, if Elkins ended up laying on him it would be a very sad day.

I could go without seeing KO strikers being constantly 'tested' by wrestlers. Keep the highlights coming, we'll find out eventually if they climb the ranks.

I could go without seeing KO strikers being constantly 'tested' by wrestlers. Keep the highlights coming, we'll find out eventually if they climb the ranks.
I agree, completely. Never understood the mentality of guys "needing to go through a wrestler". Like na, they should get the most compelling matchup possible while trying to stay true to rankings. The Jeremy Stephens fight is way more compelling and makes a good amount of sense so why the fuck not?

Probably the winner of Swanson - Kawajiri, but that'll be many months out. I'd rather he fight Stephens in the meantime.

He said he wants Swanson, which is too bad because I like Cub. I hope Cub declines because I really don't want to see him get KO'd at this point in his career.

Back