Who does better with the ladies, Rockhold, Dolce or Roy Nelson

Nelson because he is a real man and eats what he wants to eat and he had the best MMA career, because he actually had success in the alpha male league.

He'd also have more interresting things to say than obsessing about diet like the other 2 do.

I don't think roy's career is better than Luke's. Luke is fighting for the title with a very good shot of winning. When has roy ever fought for the title? or even come close to beating a top guy. he always loses to the top. Sure, he can beat an old Nogeira or a brendan Schaab. but any higher, he loses..

I'd say quality wise, probably Luke. Quantity, more like Dolce. Roy Nelson is the type that marries the first girl who hugged him. Strikes out alot but is an intimate lover for that one special girl. Dolce seems like that guy who asks out every girl in a room, maybe getting a few numbers and hitting them all up. He seems like a guy you can easily talk to. Rockhold probably intimidates alot of females so only top of the food chain type girls think they have a shot at a good looking 6'3 200 pounds with a butcher deli summer sausage.

Wow you put a lot of thought in to this haha

Maybe I am a bit slow, but wouldn't going on a reality show to find love insinuate that you have a really hard time meeting chicks?

And didn't he also say that he had no girlfriend for a lot of years?
Doesn't mean anything, but he also was really stiff but the girl a bitch anyway.

And didn't he also say that he had no girlfriend for a lot of years?
Doesn't mean anything, but he also was really stiff but the girl a bitch anyway.

Most guys that have tons of girls, never have "girlfriends" That signifies settling down with one girl. He has many.

As much as I'd like to say Roy, he's just too weird to pull any significant game. Dolce probably pays for it. So by default, Luke

Roy has a good looking girl you must not have watched mma when he won TUF.

Not exactly related, but I skimmed the episode of Millionaire Matchmaker Luke Rockhold was in, and the one thing that struck me was Rockhold saying "I guess I'm married to my job" and the matchmaker saying, "That is such bullshit."

Seriously, if your job can end with you dead, paralyzed or seriously injured if you don't devote enough time to it, you'd be married to your job too.

Not exactly related, but I skimmed the episode of Millionaire Matchmaker Luke Rockhold was in, and the one thing that struck me was Rockhold saying "I guess I'm married to my job" and the matchmaker saying, "That is such bullshit."

Seriously, if your job can end with you dead, paralyzed or seriously injured if you don't devote enough time to it, you'd be married to your job too.

Have you seen a lot of guys die or get paralyzed in MMA? Working construction, working in a warehouse, roofing, commercial fishermen, even working at a convenience store in a bad neighborhood are way more dangerous than MMA.

Considering Luke went on a reality show to find love, and asked the girl on their date if she spits or swallows...I'd say Luke

GTFO, for real? Ha, I'd never heard that one. Life's too short to beat-around-the-bush, and Luke clearly is sensitive to that. :icon_chee

Dolce has a wife, bro. She's fucking Jewish, bro. Don't you remember, bro?

Rockhard didn't get his nickname for no reason.

simple question

expect a wide range of responses for a Monday

as of January...Rockhold said he hasn't had a GF in almost 9 years

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/17/7...e-on-millionaire-matchmaker-patti-stanger-mma

Dolce's Wife:

Mike+Dolce+Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+JKzDf0j0vK4l.jpg

Roy's Wife:

Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+Arts+Awards+wUJ-UtqBq55x.jpg

Dolce strikes me as very date-rapey

Nelson probably gets that trailer pussy

Rockhold surely slays them Cali chicks, he's 30 with no girlfriend.

Back