zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
simple question

expect a wide range of responses for a Monday

Dolce seems like a guy who spikes girls' drinks

with testosterone

talking about snake oil and being a goof is my go to icebreaker, so..

As much as I'd like to say Roy, he's just too weird to pull any significant game. Dolce probably pays for it. So by default, Luke

Well luke says he gets girls messaging him on twitter saying they don't spit so...

Well. Assuming Roy beats up the other two, he is the alpha male and therefore gets the girls.

Considering Luke went on a reality show to find love, and asked the girl on their date if she spits or swallows...I'd say Luke

Considering Luke went on a reality show to find love, and asked the girl on their date if she spits or swallows...I'd say Luke

Maybe I am a bit slow, but wouldn't going on a reality show to find love insinuate that you have a really hard time meeting chicks?

Maybe I am a bit slow, but wouldn't going on a reality show to find love insinuate that you have a really hard time meeting chicks?

does anybody remember when Blind Date had UFC week? I remember Josh Thompson and Tim Sylvia striking out...lol

Check out Rockhold's latest facebook pic update. That'll answer your question.

Nelson because he is a real man and eats what he wants to eat and he had the best MMA career, because he actually had success in the alpha male league.

He'd also have more interresting things to say than obsessing about diet like the other 2 do.

Typically, yes. But considering he had a large selection of girls pining over him and just ignores them to hit on the bartender...I'd say he does pretty well.

Rockhold was on millionaire matchmaker so I imagine he gets his. My gf dvr'd the episode for me but I never watched it

I'd say quality wise, probably Luke. Quantity, more like Dolce. Roy Nelson is the type that marries the first girl who hugged him. Strikes out alot but is an intimate lover for that one special girl. Dolce seems like that guy who asks out every girl in a room, maybe getting a few numbers and hitting them all up. He seems like a guy you can easily talk to. Rockhold probably intimidates alot of females so only top of the food chain type girls think they have a shot at a good looking 6'3 200 pounds with a butcher deli summer sausage.

Back