Who do you wish won a belt?

Hendo never got that UFC gold belt which is tragic when you look at his unbelievable career.

Black Beast is another guy who while not a great technician, has a ton of heart and overcame a lot of tragedy to make a good life for himself. Him winning a belt would be icing on the cake and show how a man truly can change his life if he wants to.

Maia
The nicest fucking guy in all MMA.
A fucking legendary BJJ

Would have been awesome if he could have crowned it with the UFC belt.

Most of my favs won belts just in another promotions. Jones and Shad are the only faves I had who ever got to the top of the mountain.

But Dodson, Koch, Shields, Davis, Gus, Kongo. Dare i say Kimbo? Thiago Silva deserved one more than Forrest. Oh and Yoel of course, will maintain he's the real champ till the day I die though.

Mirko-Cro-Cop-1-696x399.png

Just wish he had gotten a title fight after the Sanchez fight

Hendo, Chael, Gus, Rory, Sanchez, Kenflo, Romero, Fedor. Ufc belts that is.

ortega, romero and rumble.

I agree with Mendes.

Aldo hold the fence avoiding a TD in his 1st title fight
Great and competitive rematch against Aldo in his 2nd title fight
Great first round where he dominated Conor but then gassed badly in his 3rd title fight (interim)

I always wanted Rumble to win......he’s just so entertaining to watch

If we're talking UFC belts....

Cowboy.

It would have been pretty epic if the Shael pulled through.

When Nate fought Benson. I thought for sure Diaz was going to win that fight. It ended up being Benson's most dominate title defense.

I agree with Mendes.

Aldo hold the fence avoiding a TD in his 1st title fight
Great and competitive rematch against Aldo in his 2nd title fight
Great first round where he dominated Conor but then gassed badly in his 3rd title fight (interim)

He took the Conor fight on 2 weeks notice and was never a guy who would train when he didn’t have a fight scheduled. Would have been easy work for him with a full camp.

Frankie,
Nick Diaz,
Carlos Condit,
Din Thomas

Condit. Soooo close. Sigh.

Never fought in the UFC but would have liked Jose Landi-Jons to have been a UFC champ.
Also Yves Edwards would have been cool.

Back