Who do you WANT to win Silva/Weidman II?

Weidman, Anderson is old and bored. We need new title fights and Weidman still has lots of time left to fight guys like Vitor and Jacare.

I would like to see Chris win again in a great back and forth battle. I like them both pretty much the same as both fighters and people but with Anderson not wanting to fight a lot of people it opens up the MW to some more interesting fights. Plus Anderson has been on top of the division for so long now.

cw is hard to dislike and silva is a legend. dont care who wins just want to see a good fight.

Silva by HOLY S*** type of KO

Ill be cheering for Weidman,but if that were to happen:

3rg8o6.jpg

As much as I would like to see a trilogy the amount of crazy and games we would get from Anderson and his fans who would try and discredit Weidman's first win and say he does not deserve a rubber match would be too much.

heck Anderson fans have already started to get retarded saying if Anderson wins via quick KO (really the only way he is likely to win) that proves Weidman does not deserve a rubber match.

So Weidman.

Well?

Do you want a champ who's going to actually fight the top contenders or not?

weidman definitely. want to see him give anderson a prolonged beating this time for all his arrogant disrespectful BS.

I want AS to win with another highlight reel KO.

Weidman. Another KO would be nice, but I'd like a submission or TKO instead.

I'm easy to please though, I'll even accept a grinding decision win, though I highly doubt it's going the distance. Won't even go 3 rounds, I don't think.

Weidman by 1st round front kick KO, as Silva is again playing around, while Steven Seagal sits in the first row by the ring watching.

I'd like to see Anderson win because I like him as a fighter, but I'd like to see Weidman win to freshen up the MW title picture.

Either way as long as it's a good fight, I'll be satisfied.

Back